Ratings for Dr. David Kvalheim

My teenage daughter has been seeing Dr. K for chronic neck pain. She can be suffering for weeks and one appt. with Dr. K. and she is pain free. This practitioner is much more than a chiropractor, he is a healer with a true gift and healing patients with this gentle method is his calling. Dr. K started a form of healing in his own home when he was a a young teen. I have been suffering with Globus which is the feeling of a consistent lump in the throat and has nothing to do with what I would consider to be an alignment issue. It can be more of an emotional issue, in fact. I had been seeing an acupuncturist for weeks and although it was relaxing, the sessions did nothing for my Globus. One brief appt. with Dr. K. and I am symptom free. In short, I would go to Dr. K. for anything that ails me. Also, his rates are incredibly fair. Not only a gifted practitioner, therefore, but a professional with high integrity. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I couldn't get rid of the cough for 2-3 months whenever I get cold or flu since 10 years ago. My friend recommended him 3 years ago to see if he can help me. I was anxious if his soft touching method would work. I couldn't believe, though, when I noticed the cough stopped a few days later I got the treatment!! I was so happy. I don't have any cough problem since then!!! Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Amazing He is not a traditional chiropractic doctor. He uses soft touch. Pretty magical. The best doctor! Follow his instructions , sit straight etc and watch how he can improve your posture and pain. Love him

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

He continuously (2x/week) told me I was improving, while my pain was about the same. I can see how someone unsuspecting will 'trust' him. Other people will likely just get better with treatments, but would have anyways.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Excellent work! I am always happy with Dr Kvalheim's work. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I am a 56 year old woman, in fairly good health and average weight. About 10 years ago, I had really lost all hope of ever being helped with my back problem. I went to my GP, who sent me to a specialist, who then sent me to his colleague. I had tried physiotherapists, other chiropractors with no help in sight. I even went out of province to see a specialist, had an MRI and told I would likely need surgery. This went on for months. In short I was desperate for a solution to my pain. One doctor told me, I would probably always have to take pain meds. I went to see Dr. Kvalheim after being recommended by a friend. The first time he treated me, I felt that this wasn't going to work. How could it? It was so gentle. He said, " give me a few weeks and be patient with your body." I did and he was so right about the timing! I went from excruciating pain to being 100% better. This man gave me my life back. I've since referred my sister and other friends and they also are in amazement as to how much better they are. For me, I will be ever grateful.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Really like the guy, came highly recommended, did 10-15 sessions with him, but his treatments for my chronic back pain did nothing for me.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr. Kvalheim is a healer. His gentle approach - not cracking your bones - really works.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

More than twenty years ago someone told me about "Dr. David" as I was trying to recover from a severe head and neck injury. With the benefit of Dr. David's skill and my personal commitment to my own health, my back and neck and general health are much better today than they were when I was twenty years younger. I am most grateful for Dr. David's exceptional care and professionalism over all these years. Improving your health does require your participation.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

26 years with him that speaks volumes on my faith in him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014