Ratings for Dr. David Kvalheim

Excellent work! I am always happy with Dr Kvalheim's work. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I am a 56 year old woman, in fairly good health and average weight. About 10 years ago, I had really lost all hope of ever being helped with my back problem. I went to my GP, who sent me to a specialist, who then sent me to his colleague. I had tried physiotherapists, other chiropractors with no help in sight. I even went out of province to see a specialist, had an MRI and told I would likely need surgery. This went on for months. In short I was desperate for a solution to my pain. One doctor told me, I would probably always have to take pain meds. I went to see Dr. Kvalheim after being recommended by a friend. The first time he treated me, I felt that this wasn't going to work. How could it? It was so gentle. He said, " give me a few weeks and be patient with your body." I did and he was so right about the timing! I went from excruciating pain to being 100% better. This man gave me my life back. I've since referred my sister and other friends and they also are in amazement as to how much better they are. For me, I will be ever grateful.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Really like the guy, came highly recommended, did 10-15 sessions with him, but his treatments for my chronic back pain did nothing for me.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr. Kvalheim is a healer. His gentle approach - not cracking your bones - really works.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

More than twenty years ago someone told me about "Dr. David" as I was trying to recover from a severe head and neck injury. With the benefit of Dr. David's skill and my personal commitment to my own health, my back and neck and general health are much better today than they were when I was twenty years younger. I am most grateful for Dr. David's exceptional care and professionalism over all these years. Improving your health does require your participation.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

26 years with him that speaks volumes on my faith in him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I went to see David Kvalheim desperate to find a solution for a pinched nerve in my neck. His unprecedented high ratings initially gave me some hope but it faded away after only after a few treatments (I had 6). He looked confused when I told him there was no improvement two sessions in a row. My opinion is that chiropractors in general (are simply not qualified to treat this type of condition. He should have said during our first treatment - Sorry, I can't help you with that. That would earn 5 stars from me. Some time later I ran into a friend of mine who has a similar condition, even more severe. He went through numerous treatments with David and just like me, wasted so much time, money and hope. He is now scheduled for a surgery. So, the moral of the story is - if you have a pinched nerve, don't get fooled with Kvalheim non-invasive treatment, it won't help you (same for massage and physio therapy). Instead, rest your body, avoid movements that cause pain, be patient. My condition improved over time on its own and that is how it heals in most cases.

Submitted August 28, 2014

I first went to Dr. Kvalheim at the recommendation of a colleague. I am so happy I did! I had recurring lower back and wrist pain, and with the gentlest of touch, it was gone. I visited him once a week, and it's down to follow up treatments once every few months now. I would recommend him to anyone requiring chiropractic treatment. The prices are quite reasonable as well.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

It's not only his ability to make you feel better with his gentle approach, he also creates a non-judgemental, caring atmosphere. To even be in his presence feels positive and healing.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I booked an appointment with Dr. Kvalheim on the recommendation of a co-worker and I agree with my co-worker, Dr. Kvalheim is absolutely wonderful! He is extremely knowledgeable, considerate, and most importantly, he helped to get rid of terrible pain I was experiencing in my face and neck. His soft touch methods are very different than most chiropractors but I feel that Dr. Kvalheim has a gift for helping people. Would very much recommended him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014