Ratings for Dr. Jonathon C. Wise

Very rude receptionist-otherwise the Dr is ok but he needs to replace the rude receptionist.

Submitted October 8, 2014

The heavier set older gal (don't know her name) at the reception desk is the absolute rudest person I've ever met!! She's the type of person who ALWAYS thinks their right yet she was so inept that she couldn't figure out how to run my insurance then somehow BLAMED me instead of her own idiocy-so after I consulted with my insurance company and they verified her ineptness I called back for an adjustment but now she said I must go thru the entire new patient check in process obviously so they could bill more money to my insurance. I paid CASH all because the woman couldn't figure out my insurance that DID cover all xpenses. The irony is this: Dr. Wise himself is a great chiropractor but I will never visit his office again all because of the rudeness of the heavier set older secretary. It BAFFLES me as to why he hired her to begin with so I'm assuming she must be a family member. Such a shame that she works their.

Submitted September 26, 2014

Great Doctor ! Will keep going back for wellness care!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Very good chiropractor. Helped with all of my problems even those I thought were beyond the help of a chiropractor Dr. Wise provides an excellent explanation of your condition and his proposed plan of treatment.. Great staff. Friendly greetings and all smiles.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Great chiropractor! I take my whole family to him and everyone loves him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

One of the best doctors in the area. Very good and extremely caring. He helped me out with my pain and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Dr. Jonathon C. Wise's Credentials

• Spanish

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2008)

Oxford