Ratings for Dr. Stan Van Uum

Dr. Van Uum is a tremendous doctor. My mom could not be in better hands. He is very kind, knowledgeable and empathetic. He takes complete ownership when dealing with patients and demonstrates that he truly cares. My mom could not be in better hands.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Have been through a dozen specialists in the past few years, Stan is the most helpful and knowledgeable by far. Would highly recommend to anyone needing endocrine treatment

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

We have had such a great experience with Dr. Van Uum. You can tell that he really cares about his patients and takes time to answer all of our questions at each visit. He's a wonderful doctor and each of the staff members and other doctors that he works with have been great. He's called personally to give us results and to let us know what is going on, I couldn't have asked for a kinder and more knowledgable doctor. I feel like we are in good hands.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I consider myself extremely fortunate to be followed by such a compassionate and knowledgeable Specialist. He always responds to concerns and takes the time to explain.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Very compassionate and empathetic Doctor . Supported a lot during the course of my disease . Also was very prompt in returning my calls . It meant a lot to me as I got diagnosed during my exam days . I am really very thankful to him .

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

When someone returns you to the land of the living after many years of misdiagnosis and hopelessness, what can you succinctly say? Dr. Stan is the kindest, most intelligent and compassionate physician that I have ever met in my own long medical career as a nurse. He genuinely cares about you. He expects you to be a partner in your care, and will listen to your concerns while actually remembering the smallest of details of who you are as an individual. I feel safe with Dr. Van Uum, and I just want to say that Endocrinology is an area where knowledge is growing by leaps and bounds. This man has contributed so much to new understanding of this intricate specialty. Read some of his work, hang in and feel free to speak up and ask questions. I feel privileged to been referred to this man and his fine team.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr V saved my life! Best doc and staff I've ever had. He is the most knowledgeable about my disease Addison's disease and he doesn't stop looking/thinking until he figured out the issue

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I don't feel that he or Agnes pay attention to my test results. I keep calling ...

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Fantastic Endo, knowledgeable, curious, personable, and not afraid to look things up.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I was referred to Dr Van Uum in Sept/2012 for Addison's disease, excellent doctor very knowledgeable and kind. First met Dr Van Uum at Addison support group where he was guest speaker in Brantford. I have been sick for 4 years prior to adrenal failure and Dr Van Uum has been excellent and continues to monitor my medications and I feel so lucky to be under his care. London is so lucky to have such a brilliant and caring Endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013