Ratings for Dr. Vered Maslavi

Stay away!!! My wife scheduled an appointment for my four year old after maslavis office said that they accept our insurance. We went for our first visit and was again told that they accept my insurance. After the initial exam we needed to schedule the first procedure for a cavity.. at that time they told me that i needed to pay over 600 dollars to cover the cap that my child needed.. because apperently my insurance did not cover it.. i asked to see the bill and it clearly showed that my insurance did cover the procedure in question however they were trying to bill me for the difference .. when i showed it to the lady at the front desk that the bill that i was given shows that the insurance covers the procedure she said that it wasnt enough .. bottom line they were trying to bill me for the full price after i was told that they accept my insurance... when confronted about it they said thats how it is... so i politely declied to schedule an appt and walked out.. i scheduled with a new dentist tht accepts my insurance as a full payment. Dont fall for this scam.. stay away.. they r thousands of dentists that will gladly accept your insurance as full payment.. this office is dishonest by telling people they accept their insurance then bills them for full price and demand the patients pay the difference.. there no insurance that pays full prices period.. i was very disappointed about my experience..

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

The bedside manner of the dental assistant was HORRENDOUS. She ccould stand to learn a thing or two from the dentist and hygenist.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Wonderful Facility, Great with my children. I highly recommend this Denteristry i

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

TERRIBLE!!!!! She is very sweet to the kids, but they do not know how to run and office!!! I also think she does procedures based on what the insurance will pay for not what your child needs done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

My daughter is 7 and has been treated by Dr. Maslavi since she was 3.I have always been impressed with the Dr.'s patience with children and with her professional competence.My daughter has ongoing issues with her teeth and I have consulted other dentists with her issues and I always feel both before and after consulting with others that Dr. Maslavi is treating my daughter properly. But, not until recently when I came upon an emergent situation did I realize how dependable Dr Maslavi is. My daughter was to go on a 10 day vacation with her dad and at 9pm the night before she broke a piece of her tooth when flossing. I called Dr. Malavi's office that morning and it was her day off. I asked to be referred to another dentist and within minutes the receptionist advised me that Dr. Maslavi would meet me that am to ensure that my daughter didn't have to leave with any risk of illness.I don't suggest abusing the Dr's concern but this experience reinforced for me that Dr Maslavi genuinely cares

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

Dr. maslavi is so sweet and very patient with my kids..

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

The is an excellent pediatric dentist. My son has been going to her for 6 years and is very gentle. I have referred a few of my friends and family members to Dr. Maslvi. They always call you in advance to remind you of your appointments, which I am very happy about. The staff is excellent and I never have to pay any out of pocket expenses. Dr Maslvi comes very highly recommended by me and my son.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Horrible experience with Dr.Patel..very rude and unprofessional. Rushed my 2 children out of the room literally took 5 minutes with both kids. She did not indroduce herself to me I had no idea who she was. I specifically stated my child was griding and clenching his teeth at night and was in pain. She did not even look at medical record. I would never go back there. THEY ARE DEFINTELY NOT QUALIFIED TO BE CALLED PEDIATRIC DENTISTS! BE WARE

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009