Ratings for Dr. Dennis J. McGroary

Dr Mcgroary was excellent when he delivered my son. He was patient and knew my wishes to have a vaginal delivery. If it wasn't for him, I'm not sure another doctor would have waited so many hours during labor. They probably would have jumped to spa c section. I'm thankful he was compassionate and patient during the entire process.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. McGroary is amazing. He delivered my son July 2011. He was amazing. I had a c section because he was breech but everything was smooth and his compassion for his patients is amazing. This last week I had a miscarriage and again DR. McGroary has been amazing through it all. Beside him his staff is patient and always return your calls. You cannot ask for a better doctor and staff. With my follow up after the miscarriage he sat and listened to all my questions. He never rushes me and always listens and comforts me. I can go on and on with how good he is I would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Very kind and takes his time with you. Office staff is awesome!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

He and his staff are top notch. I cant imagine having any other doctor deliver my children.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Punctual, professional, compassionate, gentle. Never rushes, always available. Wonderful OB as well as GYN - in practice for 8 years and has delivered many of my friends babies, too.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Dennis J. McGroary's Credentials

• French

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1997)

Molina