Ratings for Dr. David D'Aloisio

Arrogant, unprofessional and actually creepy! After being 15 minutes late (right at 8am opening), was very rude and insulting. Would not recommend!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. D'Alosio openly mocked an eleven year old girl when he cut her gums & if that doesn't tell you what a garbage dentist he is then I don't know what will. He overtightened my teeth to the point that even other dentists couldn't floss them properly, and went against my wishes to file all of my teeth down to dull, useless 'points'. To this day I can't bite things properly with my front teeth, because none of them touch. The only reason his staff have a high rating is because his hygienists were always kind, and quite frankly they deserve a high rating for putting up with his arrogant nonsense day in and day out.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Before I went into Dr. D'Aloisio's office, I had decent teeth, I spent over $4,000 to go above and beyond to attain that perfect smile. My smile is much better but Invisalign alone could not produce exactly what I expected.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

The whole team made sure I completely undestood the treatment that they chose speficatly for me. I cant wait to start my treatment!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Went for my consultation in February, I began my treatment two weeks after! I am not on my second month of treatment. Excellent team!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I finished my treatment, the Doctor and the staff were great all the way. THANK YOU!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Went for my consultation January 16th 2017 and im so excited to start treatment next month.. The dr and team are excellent

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Great orthodontist! Always friendly, informative and knowledgeable. His staff are awesome as well! Always look forward to my next appointment. Jess Malik

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

The staff and Dr D'Aloisio make you feel comfortable. They're knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Great orthodontist! friendly and knowledgeable staff. Fair prices and good help!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016