Ratings for Dr. William K. Averill

I have been a patient of Dr. Averill's for over 8 years... If it were not for him being the Doctor on call in the Emergency Room I would likely not be here today. He is both compassionate and incredibly skilled and knowledgeable. When you are with him he is entirely focused on you and your heart issues, and his primary focus is healing the patient (and in my case saving my life). In the past 8+ years I have met 10 or 15 of his patients and they all sing the same praises... And more importantly the Cardiac Nurses I have met all sing his praise over and over....

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Did not see this doctor because prior to an appt he mailed me a six page questionaire which included financial warnings and rules, extensive non-relevant medical questions, and an agreement for me to sign virtually waiving any rights to privacy. This is before I had ever set foot in his office. I was very offended and considered this very defensive and unprofessional. Really raised my suspicions.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. William K. Averill's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)