Ratings for Dr. William K. Averill

Doctor Averill is an incredible Cardiologist who gives me his full and focused attention..... His regular check up session is such that you feel that you are his only patient.... Very thorough and asking questions constantly.... He explains any suggested tests and goes over why he is doing them.... He always has a positive presence and professional focus on documenting everything he sees and does so that he on my next visit he is totally up to speed when he comes in the room.... In my humble opinion he is what every doctor should be.... Caring, compassionate, professional, respected and liked by the nurses on the floor..... He is just the BEST

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Great doctor with an amazing staff, would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Averill's for over 8 years... If it were not for him being the Doctor on call in the Emergency Room I would likely not be here today. He is both compassionate and incredibly skilled and knowledgeable. When you are with him he is entirely focused on you and your heart issues, and his primary focus is healing the patient (and in my case saving my life). In the past 8+ years I have met 10 or 15 of his patients and they all sing the same praises... And more importantly the Cardiac Nurses I have met all sing his praise over and over....

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Did not see this doctor because prior to an appt he mailed me a six page questionaire which included financial warnings and rules, extensive non-relevant medical questions, and an agreement for me to sign virtually waiving any rights to privacy. This is before I had ever set foot in his office. I was very offended and considered this very defensive and unprofessional. Really raised my suspicions.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. William K. Averill's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)