Ratings for Dr. Tung T. Le

Dr. Le has been our family doctor for 19 years. He and his staff are the best of best in Ottawa.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

He is a very knowledgeable doctor. Staff has to improve the people skill.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Not a professional doctor. Not helpful at all. He does as minimum as possible. He always charge for sick note, physio therapy note etc. Where as many doctors don't charge anything. He is a medicine specialist but acts like he knows everything.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr Le has been my doctor for over 15 years. He is a very responsible doctor. He listens attentively to my problems and I appreciate his well thought out advice. I find that he is quite up to date and very knowledgeable about the latest in medicine. In the past when I had needed referrals, it is always made immediately. I feel that he truly cares about his patients and I'm lucky to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

He has been our family doctor for many years. Always for a long time. Some of the treatments and advices given are not correct. I think his knowledge is limited.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

He has always been my family doctor since the day we moved to Ottawa. Always doing everything possible to get us the best care.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

He listens, and he is very kind. But he is not very knowledgable. Some of the advice he gives are not good

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Le has been our family Dr. for 17 years and we feel very lucky to be under his care. He is very patient with my children, my mom and myself. Always taking time to listen our worries , giving his best advice. The staff is great and very helpful. Congrats and thanks for being there for us !

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr Le is a truly kind and compassionate doctor. My family has been with him for many years and I know that he is one of the best out there. He knows his stuff; he listens and always offers well thought out advice. His staff are very warm and would go the extra mile to help me. Thank you Dr. Le for being supportive all these years!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Can't say much about this doctor because he does not do much and often have his staff does procedures that there are NOT qualified to do. He often let his patients wait not because he's busy with another patient but because he's reading the Ottawa Citizen in his office. Just go around to the back and see for yourself.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014