Ratings for Dr. Tung T. Le

Dr Le has been my doctor for over 15 years. He is a very responsible doctor. He listens attentively to my problems and I appreciate his well thought out advice. I find that he is quite up to date and very knowledgeable about the latest in medicine. In the past when I had needed referrals, it is always made immediately. I feel that he truly cares about his patients and I'm lucky to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

He has been our family doctor for many years. Always for a long time. Some of the treatments and advices given are not correct. I think his knowledge is limited.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

He has always been my family doctor since the day we moved to Ottawa. Always doing everything possible to get us the best care.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

He listens, and he is very kind. But he is not very knowledgable. Some of the advice he gives are not good

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Le has been our family Dr. for 17 years and we feel very lucky to be under his care. He is very patient with my children, my mom and myself. Always taking time to listen our worries , giving his best advice. The staff is great and very helpful. Congrats and thanks for being there for us !

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr Le is a truly kind and compassionate doctor. My family has been with him for many years and I know that he is one of the best out there. He knows his stuff; he listens and always offers well thought out advice. His staff are very warm and would go the extra mile to help me. Thank you Dr. Le for being supportive all these years!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Can't say much about this doctor because he does not do much and often have his staff does procedures that there are NOT qualified to do. He often let his patients wait not because he's busy with another patient but because he's reading the Ottawa Citizen in his office. Just go around to the back and see for yourself.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I wanted to comment on the previous reviewer: Dr. Le has been my doctor for over 10 yrs. I have always received very good care and he is extremely knowledgable. Because he always has 2 or 3 staff on hand, I find that they're always available to help and his office is not back logged. All of his staff speak English. I don't understand why this reviewer needs ALL of them to speak without an accent. That just sounds a bit racist!! There are 2 ladies who take blood and give shots- I know that 1 is a nurse and the other is a phlebotomist. Also, he had without any hesitation referred me to a lady gynecologist for paps at my request. I have found Dr. Le to be very reasonable. If this reviewer was so dissatisfied, then why stick around for 20 yrs?? Some people just love to complain. BTW, for all her "whiteness", the sentence should read "...not EFFECTIVE for the white PATIENT, like myself." And, there is no such word as "incompetet". Maybe this reviewer ought to take some English lessons!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

HE has been my doctor for more than 20 years , now that he is so successfull he is very attentive to his Asian patients.. He is not affective for the white patience like myself. Only one receptionist speaks english. There is only one person that is certified to take blood pressure and blood tests.. But that person has taught the rest of the girls to do it.. Which i think is wrong and not legal... I have been asking for a pap test for the past couple of years and he always says that i don't need to have it done because i am not sexually active. This is also untrue. a womens health is very important... i think he is incompetet and should retire.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

He has always been very helpful and caring. I am extremely happy to be under his care since 2005. Yes I often wait a bit for my appointments upon arriving, but the appointments are always booked in a timely manner when I call his office. One other great thing is that his staff are kind, helpful and multi-lingual.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010