Ratings for Dr. Helena Horsky

Dr. Horsky has been treating me, my partner and other family members for over 10 years now. She's cautious, spends time reviewing all supporting data, X-Rays, MRIs, etc. before offering a diagnosis, or recommending / beginning treatment. I would have had to have wrist surgery for a occupational repetitive strain injury but Dr. Horsky's use of Active Release has eliminated that. Using AR on my back as well has meant that I have adjustments only when necessary, and the fact that she recommends stretches and exercises to help keep things in line has been of tremendous help and benefit to her patients. Front desk staff are helpful and friendly and keep an efficient office running smoothly. Heartily recommend both Dr. Helena and Summit Health!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Excellent Chiropractor! Extremely helpful and very friendly!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

I have travelled from great distances to see her. She is hands down (ahem) the best bone adjuster around. Active release sometimes makes me want to cry, but she always feel bad about that. She has helped me get well from two car accidents. I never feel like I am being rushed out the door and she always has time to explain things to me. She is a very genuine caring person that happens to be a doctor too! It's worth waiting for her help.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007