Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Hislop

I find the negative reviews curious as my multi-year experience has been excellent with Dr Hislop's knowledge and common sense. Anyone criticising this Dr after one visit deserves to go on the endless search for the perfect Dr that gives them what they want to hear.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

bad experience .. very institutionalized and does not look outside of the box.. does not appreciate an informed patient that does their own research..

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Absolutely clueless arrogant "Doctor". Lack of intelligence and common sense is apparent after one visit. Stay far away. He seems mentally unfit to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Arrogance and poor listening skills are not becoming of a doctor. Staff was friendly.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I have had Dr. Hislop as m physician for several years now. He is excellent. His bed side manner is impeccable and he very approachable. Which makes you feel comfortable and at ease with him immediately. Not only is he very knowledgeable but also doesn't just push medications at you unless it is necessary. I have been thankful for this on more than one occasion. I would recommend him to anyone and trust his expertise and experience completely. His office staff are Fantastic especially Dawn & Michelle.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Couldn't ask for a more compassionate, knowledgeable Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Wish I could give 6 stars. Dr. Hislop has been my family doctor for about 6 years. Even now that I moved downtown, I still go only to Dr. Hislop. Best things about him as a doctor: He is very knowledgeable, doesn't waste time, and believes in giving medicine only when you need it. He does not over medicate, which is really refreshing and long term helps build up the immune system. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I want to thank Dr Hislop and the excellent staff at Ambleside Medical Clinic for easing my medical transition when I recently moved from another city to Vancouver. Dr. Hislop and staff offered every support and assistance during this transition, which included follow-up arrangements after a (long-awaited) surgical procedure in my former home city. I feel fortunate that my medical care is in such competent and ccompassionate hands.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Dr Hislop is a kind man. He is knowledgable and works very hard if you have a difficult diagnoses. Not many doctors call you at home to check on you. I am lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

The best Doctor and the best Staff in the whole wide world!! Dr. Hislop has been our family GP for more than 5 years and we are so happy to be in his care. This entire medical office is a blessing. : )

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016