Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Hislop

I have had Dr. Hislop as m physician for several years now. He is excellent. His bed side manner is impeccable and he very approachable. Which makes you feel comfortable and at ease with him immediately. Not only is he very knowledgeable but also doesn't just push medications at you unless it is necessary. I have been thankful for this on more than one occasion. I would recommend him to anyone and trust his expertise and experience completely. His office staff are Fantastic especially Dawn & Michelle.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Couldn't ask for a more compassionate, knowledgeable Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Wish I could give 6 stars. Dr. Hislop has been my family doctor for about 6 years. Even now that I moved downtown, I still go only to Dr. Hislop. Best things about him as a doctor: He is very knowledgeable, doesn't waste time, and believes in giving medicine only when you need it. He does not over medicate, which is really refreshing and long term helps build up the immune system. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I want to thank Dr Hislop and the excellent staff at Ambleside Medical Clinic for easing my medical transition when I recently moved from another city to Vancouver. Dr. Hislop and staff offered every support and assistance during this transition, which included follow-up arrangements after a (long-awaited) surgical procedure in my former home city. I feel fortunate that my medical care is in such competent and ccompassionate hands.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Dr Hislop is a kind man. He is knowledgable and works very hard if you have a difficult diagnoses. Not many doctors call you at home to check on you. I am lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

The best Doctor and the best Staff in the whole wide world!! Dr. Hislop has been our family GP for more than 5 years and we are so happy to be in his care. This entire medical office is a blessing. : )

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

What a complete disappointment. Dr. Hislop, in his arrogant, and all knowing attitude, completly dismissed a specialists diagnosis, ordered a dangerous and previously ineffective drug, all without caring or a desire to be helpful. With all those degrees he missed the class on listening to his patient first.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Very nice doctor. Good bedside manner. Excellent knowledge. Staff is very helpful as well. Been attending clinic for several years.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I like Dr. Hislop. He is compassionate, caring and knowledgable . I have witnessed verbal abuse of staff by the occasional "patient" unfortunately.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

The clerk that works for him at the back counter is very rude She publicly humiliated me

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014