Ratings for Dr. Mark Nisgore

I saw Mark in 2000. He is the most professional Dr I have ever been to. I have a rare disease that he diagnosed. I have been sick for years and have seen many other Drs to no avail. He wove the complicated math equation together and saved my life. I am forever grateful to you Mark Jay Nisgore!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Mark is a great guy! Spends the necessary time with you, though at times he is under pressure due to all the patients booked at Speciality Med Center- best to see him in the a.m.- not afraid to write the necessary Rx's needed ,to do minor skin surgery most Dr's would send you out for, to give necessary referrals, listens to you- Mark gives me more attention than most Drs. I have seen; I prefer him over any other Dr there. I trust Mark. The current Office there, however, has much to be desired. (Speciality Med Center, Calvada Blvd) My referrals were never put in, the girl at the desk lied about them. I have seen patients walk out, Mark only works there. Office does not return calls, and tests are not reported back to you without you calling and often, having to go in. Owned by Dr. Georges Tannoury . One time, the LVN was very sick with a virus, bad coughing etc. Should have been sent home but wasn't; the management of this operation has much to be desired- I rate Mark AAA all the way!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

I waited for 2 hours to see him pne day. He told to look for another doctor. I did!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009