Ratings for Dr. Sonya Verma

Dr. Sonya Verma takes great pride in providing a complete client check up with her patients. My daughters 5 and 3 feel completely at ease, she is wonderful with children. I wouldn't take them any where else. She is dentist I definitely recommend to all my family and friends to.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Glad to have this office as part of my health care team! I always feel that I am getting the best care and my interests are put ahead of trying to be up-sold and handled. I really appreciate that I can trust the top quality care I get each and every time. Thank you Dr. Verma and team.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Very very helpful doctors and staff. They talk to you about your problem and tell you how to solve it.They talk to you in a very calm manner as if you a family member.I'm very happy over there and I don't regret at all choosing Dr Sonya as my dentist.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Sonya Verma is amazing! She takes the time to listen to your concerns, and she explains things thoroughly so that you know what's going on. The front end staff, hygienists, and everyone else are just as amazing! If you need a new dentist, this is the place to go!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Wonderful dental clinic. I have all the trust in the world for Dr.Sonya Verma and her team! Thank you for taking good care of me!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

AMAZING service! I have been going to Northmount Dental Care for years and am always impressed with the quality of care and service I receive. Dr. Verma is an incredibly caring and knowledgeable dentist who always put the patients needs first.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I have been coming to Dr. Velma for a long time, at least 10 years. Mina's always greets you with a smile and the other staff are always friendly. Nashville and the other hygienists are efficient and always friendly. The dentist are fantastic 👏 They always listen to your concerns and give the best advice. I have never had any problems, there. We have a dentist in the family, I prefer to see Dr. Velma. The ambience and comfort in the office is incredible. It really makes you not mind going to the dentist 🦋💕

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

This is the best dental office in the city! Their entire team is fantastic. From the moment you walk in, you're greeted by Minaaz and the friendly front desk staff while you relax in the comfortable wait lounge, complete with coffee and tea. When you're taken to the patient rooms, Nashila and the dental hygienists are all friendly and professional, and the dentists are outstanding. Sonya, Rahul and Nathalie always greet you with a smile and you feel right at home. They really take the time to listen to your concerns, and they *genuinely* care about your comfort and well-being. They're also very upfront and honest, and will not "up-sell" procedures that you don't need, or don't require right away. This is what all dental offices should be like, and I've referred all my friends and family to Northmount. I would recommend this clinic to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Verma for as long as I can remember (at least 10 years?) and I have always had a pleasant expierence ,from walking in the door and being greeted by Minaaz . Dr Verma has helped me for things from cavities, referral to get braces, general check ups and a few cosmetic things (teeth whitening and filling in chips in my teeth) her suggestions are always appreciated on how I can improve my smile and that I have options before going with Veneers down the road. I love seeing Nashila as my hygienist, she is always very friendly (even when reminding me to make sure to floss more) makes sure I'm okay throughout the treatment and remembers details about my life. They were very generous when I did not have health insurance. I have also seen Dr. Dowsette and had the same great experience. Would recommend the clinic to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Verma is a wonderful person and an excellent Dentist. I trust her completely. Her staff is knowledgable and very helpful. I have never been to a better dental office.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016