Ratings for Dr. Peter P. Zabinski

Very Good Doctor. Knows what he's doing. Makes you feel comfortable. He is good with detail.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Tries to make an appt only to be told I need a referral from primary dr, even though my insurance doesn't require me to do this. Just them. I don't need to spend $75 co pay just to get a permission slip to see this dr. I never came across this before. I'll go somewhere else that wants my money.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I'm in agreement that the staff needs some work and the office is old school dated, however; there's no better doctor in my opinion, that has the passion and care this man has for his patients. Dr Zabinski is thorough and takes amazing care of his patients.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr Z is knowledgeable and an excellent Dr. I have been seeing him for 23 yrs and never had any issues with he or his staff. All have been courteous and professional.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr Z is a great guy. Very knowledgible. I have been going to him for 20 years.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

I love this doctor but he really needs a better staff to represent him. He was my doctor for several years and he was always right about my treatment. Too bad his staff is so poor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

This doctor is excellent. He saved our daughters life with a fast and accurate diagnoses. He is my doc and my husbands and treats our issues with care and concern

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

Very knowledgeable. I went to Moffitt to double check diagnosis and he was right on target. The Moffitt doctors had great respect for his reputation. It is extremely hard to get an appointment, but he is a fine doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

I was refered by my Doctor begining Dec 2008, first appointment available was end of Jan 2009. I asked if I could be called if they got any cancellations before my appointment, I got no call. Two days before my appointment, I unfortunately had a work schedule conflict and had to call and reschedule. I called them and rescheduled my appointment, which was now Feb,16th. I again asked them to call me if during the month someone cancelled, again no call. This time I made sure that I was to be off on that Monday morning for my appointment, by working extra hours on the Sunday afternoon and evening before. I arrived at Zabinski's office Monday morning only to e told morning appointments had been cancelled, "Didn't I get the message?". I checked my voicemail on my cell phone and they had called me at 5:30pm on Sunday afternoon, while I was at work and only left a message and didn't explain why my appointment was cancelled. Office staff was rude. I was told to find another Dr.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Staff callous and cruel. Doctor unconcerned and aloof, careless and defends the carelessness when confronted.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Dr. Peter P. Zabinski's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1975)