Ratings for Dr. Oksana Davidovich

If I could have Dr. Davidovich as my family physician, I would. She's absolutely incredible: kind, knowledgeable and patient! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

Oksana was amazing at dealing with my young daughters ingrown toenails. She is an athlete and needed to get back to her sport and she was completely onboard with working around that schedule. Oksana was kind, gentle and extremely knowledgeable! Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

I have lived the worst nightmare with this woman. The first pair of orthotic inserts were horrible plastic very unstable. She sold me into buying a second pair and almost 4 months later I am still waiting for them. I will report her to her college as advised by my physician.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I visited 5 other doctors before and found Oksana is the best. The orthotics she made for me helped to reduce varicose veins pain. Very knowledgeable and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

She's a miracle worker!!! She is extremely gentle, compassionate, and knows her stuff. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I went because I had an issue but felt I was rushed. Orthotics don't solve every issue.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Extremely helpful. Really tok her time to examine my foot problems. I ordered orthotics from her and she remade them after they didn't fit. She made sure they were properly fitted, and comforted me when it came to my concerns regarding future problems with my feet. Very nice, knowledgable, I totally recommend her services!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

A Chiropodist, Oksana has taken care of a host of foot problems I've had over the past several years. She knows her stuff and is very good with everyone, even chIldren! Her hours are a little limited but it is worth the wait for an appointment.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

She is very nice and helpful. Helped me to rid of painful warts on my feet. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I had been dealing with painful ingrown toenails for years, and just couldn't bare the thought of having surgery done on them. Oksana put me at ease, assuring me that it was such an easy procedure, and that I'd be back at work the next day. I eventually took her word and decided to go ahead with the surgery, one side at a time. With the exception of the freezing shots (which are never fun, although Oksana did try her best to make them as painless as possible), I didn't feel anything. I was in absolutely no pain following the procedures on both occasions. She knows her stuff and doesn't push things that aren't necessary. Great bedside manner. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011