Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Heitner

Dr Heitner is great. Always available if not by phone by email. He's super nice and super smart.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr. Heitner is very professional and caring and has never made me feel like I was less of a person because of my illness. I have had some very bad experiences with some very condescending psychiatrists and so when I found Dr. Heitner I have been very happy to keep him as my doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Heitner is awesome! I've been seeing him for a year now. He's so easy to talk with, open up, shed your fears. He listens, is compassionate and is very conscious of his prescribing medicines. I count my lucky stars that I met him and I highly recommend him to anyone in need and searching. Look no further!! He is great.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr Heitner is an all around smart guy! He quickly got to the root of my issues with alcohol and depression. Prescriptions are right on target with detailed explanations.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr. Heitner is a very smart and funny guy. He's helped me a lot along the lines of school, treatment and career path. He not only takes personal concern for his patients but goes the extra mile to help with other issues not related to anything in particular. He is a really great guy to talk to and is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

I'm a finance professional and I would highly recommend Dr. Heitner. He has been an enormous help to me in identifying and dealing w/ Adult ADD.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Excellent, very knowledgable and helpful physician.. Dr. Heitner really cares!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Heitner is a caring competent doctor that I recommend highly. I was suffering from severe bipolar depression when I first saw Dr. Heitner and did not want to be there, but my internist insisted. I am so glad I went! We discussed three possible medications for my condition and the possible side effects, and decided on what would be best for me. The medication has helped me a lot. However, I believe that Dr. Heitner's compassion and support is almost as valuable as the medication, even though the medication treats the known biochemical component of bipolar disorder. I'm lucky to have found Dr. Heitner.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

I feel comfortable asking Dr. Heitner questions because he answers clearly and willingly. We went through a frustrating time together trying to find the right combination of medications, but he didn't give up on me! Dr. Heitner also recommended a therapy program that was extremely beneficial and I feel he is sincerely interested in me as a person, not just a patient.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

Very efficient and knowledgeable. Easy to make appointments. Wait time is not much longer than 5 to 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Dr. Mark A. Heitner's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Burlingame, CA