You may also like

Dr. Heitner is very professional and caring and has never made me feel like I was less of a person because of my illness. I have had some very bad experiences with some very condescending psychiatrists and so when I found Dr. Heitner I have been very happy to keep him as my doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Heitner is awesome! I've been seeing him for a year now. He's so easy to talk with, open up, shed your fears. He listens, is compassionate and is very conscious of his prescribing medicines. I count my lucky stars that I met him and I highly recommend him to anyone in need and searching. Look no further!! He is great.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr Heitner is an all around smart guy! He quickly got to the root of my issues with alcohol and depression. Prescriptions are right on target with detailed explanations.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr. Heitner is a very smart and funny guy. He's helped me a lot along the lines of school, treatment and career path. He not only takes personal concern for his patients but goes the extra mile to help with other issues not related to anything in particular. He is a really great guy to talk to and is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

I'm a finance professional and I would highly recommend Dr. Heitner. He has been an enormous help to me in identifying and dealing w/ Adult ADD.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Excellent, very knowledgable and helpful physician.. Dr. Heitner really cares!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Heitner is a caring competent doctor that I recommend highly. I was suffering from severe bipolar depression when I first saw Dr. Heitner and did not want to be there, but my internist insisted. I am so glad I went! We discussed three possible medications for my condition and the possible side effects, and decided on what would be best for me. The medication has helped me a lot. However, I believe that Dr. Heitner's compassion and support is almost as valuable as the medication, even though the medication treats the known biochemical component of bipolar disorder. I'm lucky to have found Dr. Heitner.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

I feel comfortable asking Dr. Heitner questions because he answers clearly and willingly. We went through a frustrating time together trying to find the right combination of medications, but he didn't give up on me! Dr. Heitner also recommended a therapy program that was extremely beneficial and I feel he is sincerely interested in me as a person, not just a patient.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

Very efficient and knowledgeable. Easy to make appointments. Wait time is not much longer than 5 to 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Awesome Doctor!! I highly recommend him. He is very easy to talk to. Always responds quickly to emails and voicemails. He has been very helpful to me and I'm so glad to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Dr. Mark A. Heitner's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1980)

Pacificare

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Heitner's straightforward and efficient. He's excellent at checking in on problems mentioned over time and allows the patient to participate in care."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Heitner is a great doctor who truly cares about his patients. He listens to your concerns and has great solutions to your problems. He makes scheduling app..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. H is great. He's really friendly and understanding. He has a great sense of humor and puts me at ease. He is easy to communicate with, and responds quickly..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Heitner is very easy to talk to and it's important to him that he does what he can to make you feel better and rid you of your depression symptons."

January 19, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Mark" to "Mark A."

October 20, 2013