Ratings for Dr. Patrik Nechala

I have had quite a few surgeries in different hospitals with different surgeons, my overall experience with doctor Nechala is right up there with the best. I would have no hesitation in sending my family to him. Thanks for the excellent care and compassion.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

He has a wonderful bedside manner, puts you at ease. He did a lumpectomy for me, and explained everything in easy to understand language. Teresa who looks after his appointments is also very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Dr. Nechala, saved my dads life. So grateful to have an incredible doctor so give me another chance to enjoy my dad even longer. Thank you dr Nechala for taking time to explain to us what was happening and what you did to my dad.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

This doctor saved my life best doctor I’ve ever seen.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Dr. Nechala only gave me 3 minutes of his time, and told me I could lose my life, terrible manners. I do not recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Dr. Nechala saved my hubby's life. From the emergency midnight surgery to the followup surgery 4 months later. We are very fortunate to have a Dr. with such care and compassion, as well as being extremely competent. Thanks again Dr. Nechala.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Highly praised by both staff and patient.. I felt like I was in good care, before I even met him! I am very impressed with how quickly and efficiently he was able to meet my requests! 5/5

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

i had considering having my gall bladder surgery in London but reviews on Dr Nechala were very good. upon meeting him I was pleased with his confidence and description of the surgery 1 week post surgery scars have healed nicely and had no pain or side effects

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Made a very scary procedure far less so by patiently explaining the procedure and being a calm presence who answered all our questions. Thanks!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Very caring doctor. Looked after me well while in hospital. Was very caring and knowledgeable.Takes the time to explain everything.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017