You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kristine Mytopher

She delivered all my kids my twins and my boy only 1 year layer via c section. Even though she was very busy she always had time to explain things and even popped in on me when I went to the hospital for my pac visit. She was absolutely awesome couldn't have chosen a better ob. We're all healthy and happy thanks to her. She knew there was risks having a baby so soon after a c section and she did everything right.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I was referred to Dr M through my first pregnancy and have kept on with her for now my 3rd. She has never been anything but professional, caring and kind. No matter the issues I had always been dealt with no question that it was for mine and babes best interests. I drive 2 hrs to see her and never have had to wait an excessive time - Drs have emergencies and even if she is behind she never will Rush through an appointment to catch up. I have never felt more at ease with a Dr in past experiences and no concern is ever brushed away, but explained and or sympathized until it passes! Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I've seen Dr.Mytopher for two high risk pregnancies and she has been amazing. She is super supportive, compassionate and does what is best for her patient. I had another Obgyn for my first and feel exceptionally fortunate to have been referred to her for my next two!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I just adore this doctor! At 18 weeks pregnant, I was referred to her for oligohydramnios. She was very straight forward about what they outcome would be but completely supported my decision to carry on with the pregnancy. She scheduled us for ultrasounds every two weeks and would stop by to check on us when hospitalized at 28 weeks. She was very kind and supportive. She did not end up delivering my son due to it being an emergency c-section but he was born healthy and is doing great!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Dr Mytopher is a wonderful Dr. She is always calm and reassuring. She made sure baby was ok who was smaller in weight. I have seen her for 2 out of 4 babies and would totally recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr Mytopher is such a blessing to me. She is very fantastic and intelligent Dr. She is very passionate and put a lot of heart in her career :) i had a stillbirth tragedy and now she made it very easy for me to believe and have hope that my second pregnancy now will be okay. Thank God for meeting dr kristine mytopher- chonachung

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I needed to deliver my son by c-section. She was the Dr. on call. She was amazing! When she followed up with me the next day, she didn't have a warm personality but she had the emotional intelligence needed for my situation. Followed up again six weeks later and she was warm, caring and knowledgable. In my experience she is an excellent doctor. I am not looking for a doctor to be my best friend. I am looking for a doctor to get the job and she excelled. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I was referred to Dr Mytopher for my second pregnancy as there was an unforeseen situation that came up. She was so sensitive throughout the process and very thoroughly explained everything and all aspects of what happened, what is happening and what will happen and why. Now that we're expecting our third, she has been so great to answer and to calm our concerns considering what happened with our second. I appreciate and respect Dr Mytophers knowledge and helpfulness

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Kristine Mytopher's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She delivered all my kids my twins and my boy only 1 year layer via c section. Even though she was very busy she always had time to explain things and even popp..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr M through my first pregnancy and have kept on with her for now my 3rd. She has never been anything but professional, caring and kind. No ma..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've seen Dr.Mytopher for two high risk pregnancies and she has been amazing. She is super supportive, compassionate and does what is best for her patient. I ..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is the most wonderful, compassionate doctor I've ever seen in my life. That is all. "

November 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I just adore this doctor! At 18 weeks pregnant, I was referred to her for oligohydramnios. She was very straight forward about what they outcome would be but co..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mytopher is a wonderful Dr. She is always calm and reassuring. She made sure baby was ok who was smaller in weight. I have seen her for 2 out of 4 babies an..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mytopher is such a blessing to me. She is very fantastic and intelligent Dr. She is very passionate and put a lot of heart in her career :) i had a stillbirt..."

June 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I needed to deliver my son by c-section. She was the Dr. on call. She was amazing! When she followed up with me the next day, she didn't have a warm personal..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Mytopher for my second pregnancy as there was an unforeseen situation that came up. She was so sensitive throughout the process and very th..."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had her for my pregnancy with my third child and have never been more comfortable or pleased."

September 3, 2014