Ratings for Dr. Kristine Mytopher

She is fetal assessment doctor in RUH. She is ABOVE the average doctors...Intelligent, specialist for high risk pregnancies...awesome in nature, more knowledgeable than the rest and better than the best......she is more qualified than "some of the so called" gynecologists of Saskatoon...

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

She's the best delivered all my children and working with me currently!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Mytopher is an exceptional doctor who shows she cares, has a great sense of humour when needed, and is everything you could hope for in a doctor. She delivered my son!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

She delivered all my kids my twins and my boy only 1 year layer via c section. Even though she was very busy she always had time to explain things and even popped in on me when I went to the hospital for my pac visit. She was absolutely awesome couldn't have chosen a better ob. We're all healthy and happy thanks to her. She knew there was risks having a baby so soon after a c section and she did everything right.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I was referred to Dr M through my first pregnancy and have kept on with her for now my 3rd. She has never been anything but professional, caring and kind. No matter the issues I had always been dealt with no question that it was for mine and babes best interests. I drive 2 hrs to see her and never have had to wait an excessive time - Drs have emergencies and even if she is behind she never will Rush through an appointment to catch up. I have never felt more at ease with a Dr in past experiences and no concern is ever brushed away, but explained and or sympathized until it passes! Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I've seen Dr.Mytopher for two high risk pregnancies and she has been amazing. She is super supportive, compassionate and does what is best for her patient. I had another Obgyn for my first and feel exceptionally fortunate to have been referred to her for my next two!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

She is the most wonderful, compassionate doctor I've ever seen in my life. That is all.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I just adore this doctor! At 18 weeks pregnant, I was referred to her for oligohydramnios. She was very straight forward about what they outcome would be but completely supported my decision to carry on with the pregnancy. She scheduled us for ultrasounds every two weeks and would stop by to check on us when hospitalized at 28 weeks. She was very kind and supportive. She did not end up delivering my son due to it being an emergency c-section but he was born healthy and is doing great!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Dr Mytopher is a wonderful Dr. She is always calm and reassuring. She made sure baby was ok who was smaller in weight. I have seen her for 2 out of 4 babies and would totally recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr Mytopher is such a blessing to me. She is very fantastic and intelligent Dr. She is very passionate and put a lot of heart in her career :) i had a stillbirth tragedy and now she made it very easy for me to believe and have hope that my second pregnancy now will be okay. Thank God for meeting dr kristine mytopher- chonachung

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015