Ratings for Dr. Kristine Mytopher

She is wonder full, intelligent and an amazing doctor. She carried my 1st baby so well

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Absolutely loved her!! Was sent to her and went back for my second pregnancy! Very educated.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

she was my dr for 2 of ny pregnancies! very calm dr who knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

She is an amazing doctor who made me feel calm and relaxed throughout my pregnancy. Very thorough and investigates every concern. She delivered my second baby and I was over the moon that she was on call that night. Best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Mytopher helped me through my 2nd high risk pregnancy. After my first being a preemie I was stressed going into pregnancy 2. She was so caring and knowledgeable. I ended up with gestational doanbetes that she was so helpful with and was induced early with preeclampsia. She made time to come see me in the hospital every day that she worked when I was there. And she managed my care promptly. After my first I thought I wouldn't be able to go through pregnancy again and now we are thinking about #3. I really can't say enough good things about her!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

The staff was wonderful and very friendly I felt very comfortable with this office

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I found her very knowledgable and takes her time with you I find her staff super friendly and I look forward for my appointments

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr Mytopher is my doctor right now. She's amazing, really helpful and intelligent. Her staff on the other hand could use some of her wisdom and professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

She is amazing! Super helpful and informative! Never rushes you... Her admin staff, could use help tho!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

She is fetal assessment doctor in RUH. She is ABOVE the average doctors...Intelligent, specialist for high risk pregnancies...awesome in nature, more knowledgeable than the rest and better than the best......she is more qualified than "some of the so called" gynecologists of Saskatoon...

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016