Ratings for Dr. Kristine Mytopher

The staff was wonderful and very friendly I felt very comfortable with this office

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I found her very knowledgable and takes her time with you I find her staff super friendly and I look forward for my appointments

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr Mytopher is my doctor right now. She's amazing, really helpful and intelligent. Her staff on the other hand could use some of her wisdom and professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

She is amazing! Super helpful and informative! Never rushes you... Her admin staff, could use help tho!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

She is fetal assessment doctor in RUH. She is ABOVE the average doctors...Intelligent, specialist for high risk pregnancies...awesome in nature, more knowledgeable than the rest and better than the best......she is more qualified than "some of the so called" gynecologists of Saskatoon...

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

She's the best delivered all my children and working with me currently!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Mytopher is an exceptional doctor who shows she cares, has a great sense of humour when needed, and is everything you could hope for in a doctor. She delivered my son!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

She delivered all my kids my twins and my boy only 1 year layer via c section. Even though she was very busy she always had time to explain things and even popped in on me when I went to the hospital for my pac visit. She was absolutely awesome couldn't have chosen a better ob. We're all healthy and happy thanks to her. She knew there was risks having a baby so soon after a c section and she did everything right.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I was referred to Dr M through my first pregnancy and have kept on with her for now my 3rd. She has never been anything but professional, caring and kind. No matter the issues I had always been dealt with no question that it was for mine and babes best interests. I drive 2 hrs to see her and never have had to wait an excessive time - Drs have emergencies and even if she is behind she never will Rush through an appointment to catch up. I have never felt more at ease with a Dr in past experiences and no concern is ever brushed away, but explained and or sympathized until it passes! Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I've seen Dr.Mytopher for two high risk pregnancies and she has been amazing. She is super supportive, compassionate and does what is best for her patient. I had another Obgyn for my first and feel exceptionally fortunate to have been referred to her for my next two!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015