Ratings for Dr. David Hauge

having difficulty getting anyone to diagnose my problems, he took it on and fixed it

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr.Hauge was a great Dr. prior to actually needing a one. He was my Nuerosurgeon and after my car accident; misdiagnosed me which could have and according to an actual Neurosurgeon in another state would have resulted in death or total paralysis. My injuries required Emergency Surgery just to keep me alive. The damage was done, the months waiting made it worse. Thanks Dr Hauge and by the way it wasn't just the Migraines worsening and the tx was an actual Surgery rather than taking more pain meds. The injury's from the MVA resulted in Central Cord Syndrome:(C.C.S.)Christopher Reeves had this after his injury, and according to a real Dr. could still happen with another injury. At age 38 my life is now Dr.s, permanent disability, pain management, nerve damage, burning, numbness, paralysis, arthritis, memory & job loss and a very strict regiment on things I can no longer. So just Migraines Dr. Hauge? Thanks for doing nothing & charging me for it while you and your staff was extremely rude.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Dr. David Hauge's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1984)