Ratings for Dr. Amy L. HOWE

Don't bother even contacting the office, the sraff are very rude and will argue with you. Called, provided all of my information over the phone abd set an appointment. When I showed up and presented my insurance they said that I had not told them about my secondary insurance. When I tried to say tgat there must be a mistake as I always provude both I was nit even allowed to finish speaking before they said that I was wrong.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Scheduled Appt through a Chiro recommendation and arrived to he office early enough to fill out paperwork. I had previously provided all insurance information and it had been verified that I have 100 percent coverage. I was asked to provide my Drivers Lic and Insuarance Card and I explained that I don't have a physical copy if my insurance card but I do have my DL. They have all my insurance info in the system as they pre authed and verified coverage. The Drs assistant sternly told me that she will not see me without my Insuarance card and we will need to reschedule. I was perplexed as I was not told that I had to bring a physical copy, I have digital photos of the card on my phone That I can show or print AND they already verified it! So no Flexibility? No customer service? No compassion on a new patient? I'm a Cancer patient that had been to more Drs in he last 12 months than I can count, and at some point the card did not make it back to me. I got off work and traveled 45 minutes to the appointment to be told that because I don't have a physical card I would have to do it all over again? How about this... I find a Dr who cares for their patients. Care level of Dr Amy Howe = 0.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Howe only pushes medication. She provided me a list of "next steps", never once advising me she does not perform those "next steps." Her nurse Marie, misled me telling me that Dr Howe would in-fact perform the next procedure; only to get me in the office, tell me they could no longer help me, give me a number to another doctor (they did not help me set the appointment or even know that the refereed doctor was not taking new patients) and then charged me for the visit. She should be ashamed.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

No one answers telephone. Left message and three hours later, a person named Susan finally returned my call she asked me why I wanted to see the doctor. During my explanation, Susan interrupted me before I finished my explanation. She told me this dr. Doesn't treat that. I told her at the start about my cardiologist referred me to their office and explained that he would not have referred me to this dr. If they did not treat my condition. Very unprofessional staff and untimely response.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Howe is AMAZING. I have visited her three times now and she constantly proves her passion for helping her patients. Strongly recommended Dr. Howe.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Seek another doctor and do yourself a favor. You won't regret it.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr. Amy L. HOWE's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2002)

Pacificare