Ratings for Dr. Barry D. Goldman

I have been seeing Dr Goldman for over 10 years now for medical reasons. I have always received the most kind, professional and courteous of service and recommend anyone with skin issues to go see him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

My experience at Goldman Dermatology from the staff to Dr. Goldman was nothing but professional, experienced and courteous. They were extremely focused and insightful and made me feel immediately at ease. Dr Goldman answered all of my questions in layman's terms as well as explained all of the options both from a medical and insurance perspective - you don't often find an office or medical staff willing to give you the time and courtesy as I found in Goldman Dermatology. Best of all, he solved my problem in one visit and called me with results saving me a visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Goldman and his practice

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Went to Dr. Goldman to show him some 'spider veins'. He was very upfront about what would most likely NOT work. He advised me of what he believed would help and I put off doing that procedure on that visit. However, I did show him some redish scars I had around my torso from a body lift procedure and told him I was going to have the scars (which were at that time 2.5 years odl) reconstructed by the plastic surgeon in hopes of getting rid of the reddish and in some areas raised scar. Dr. Goldman asked... have you considered the pulse dyed laser. I said I was completely unaware of this and he suggested we try it and the procedue could be done in the office, taking approximately 15 - 20 min in total time. I agreed and we sheduled an appointment. I had the pulsed dye laser on the scars around my torso, and a few weeks later to my total amazement, there was a 75% improvement in the look of the scars, the color, the raised area had decreased. Overall I was totally amazed.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Arrived with a heat rash after 3 days of high fever. Dr pretended he's never seen this kind of rash. was very pushy to schedule a biopsy (on a different day) and then a follow up (again on a different day). I declined both since i felt i came to see a car mechanic rather then a Dr. Also, charged me for "consultation" which is twice as much as a Dr visit. While he didn't give me a diagnosis on the spot, he did claim that he wrote a thorough diagnosis for the insurance claim. I would avoid seeing him at all cost!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. Goldman is the best. His staff is polite and friendly. His medical assistant did a quick interview and brought in Dr. Goldman who listened patiently to my long list of complaints and addressed everyone. Best of all, everything worked!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Not a big fan! When I went in he was every hyper and irrational for some reason. He kept asking me to try out some new testing which I politely declined, due to the fact that I can't take work off for all that testing. He didn't seem to like that too much. Rushed me a bit too much without getting to know that actual problem. Seems more interested in booking my follow ups to gain more money. Would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

very friendly doctor. He diagnosed my problems right away and was very thorough. He also called to check in on me after a procedure. I can't even see any scar after my surgery

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

Dr. Barry D. Goldman's Credentials

• Hindi

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1989)

Ameritas