Ratings for Dr. Laura J. Kota

She is punctual and has lots of information on procedures and policies. She helps you understand things and gives you information on female issues. She tells you how it looks and doesn't snow coat any bad results she always has choices and you get to pick. Thumbs up to you!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Very good at explaining information and good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Kota is knowlegeable and to the point while answering each question asked in a thorough manner. I'm completely comfortable in her care and the attention she provides me. She and her office staff act very professionally and are extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Knows her stuff. At my first meeting, she sat down and talked with me and explained my situation. She is a to the point person and I respect that. She was dressed very professional and acted very professional. I had no problems with her and still a regular patient. She did my hysterectomy and felt that I got very good care.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Terrible bedside manner. Extremely rude from the moment she walked in the room. I currently see a dif doctor in the office with her and was placed with her by mistake. Everyone i have talked to in the area had told me she was terrible, and now i know exactly why. She flat out told me she was making room for me in her busy schedule. At that point i reminded her that i was paying for her time and that we were done. I have never been treated so poorly by anyone.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Poor bedside manner, was pretty rude each time I've seen her. Lost some of my paperwork. I had to get blood redrawn atleast once due ot her losing my paperwork. I personaly wouldn't recemond her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

The day of my surgery I never seen Dr. Kota before or after my surgery. It was out paitent however I didnt see her until my post op appointment 3 weeks later. Thats horrible bed side manner..........

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

After seeing almost every OBGYN in Hastings I finally got recommended to Dr. Kota. She explains everything so much more clearly than everyone else and I feel tries to go through all steps before doing anything durastic. When I first started seeing Dr. Kota I was bleeding uncontrollably and I can't thank her enough for taking the precautions to fix my problem. I would recommend Dr. Kota to anyone who was looking for an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

She's great! She came highly recommended from many women in my area and now I know why. I'm in the 6th month of my 2nd pregnancy and she's so much better than my previous OB/GYN! Friendly, professional yet warm, positive, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Poor bedside mannter

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Laura J. Kota's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Hastings, MI