Ratings for Dr. Ruby Marie-Northrup

Dr. Northrup is a very caring Doctor. She spends a lot of time with you and will get to the problem of any problem you may have. She goes the extra mile for you. I would not hesitate to have anyone I know go to her. A wonderful Doctor. So glad I found her. I have never had to wait very long to see her which is nice. She has a very helpful group working for her. What more can I say.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

She will lie right to your face!! Watch out!! Plus she thinks her patients are dumbasses . Pain contract Good Gravey Fire the Doctor no contact but you think me stupid boy were you wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr Northrup is the BEST. I've had a lot of doctors over the years and she shows more compassion than any I've ever met.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Northrup is the most caring and thoughtful physician I've ever met. She will work tirelessly to meet the needs of her patients

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

I went to this appointment expecting a great doctor. Not even close. I always have to wait. Sometimes for 2 hours in the waiting room. Then when she finally decides to think my time is valuable she will come in and talk about everything but my health. Getting her to write a note or order a test is like pulling teeth. I have switched to another doctor in that same office and I am so very happy now. I also witnessed her yelling at staff. Terrible lady.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

She defines the word caring. Very knowledgeable, listens and answers your questions, very thorough to help/prevent long-term issues, and personable. From what I have observed from personal experience and in the all ways busy waiting room they treat everyone with respect!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

I have been a client with this office for over ten years and I recommend Dr. Northrup! Her staff is well organized, and I appreciate having immediate medical care as I need it with either her PA's or another physician in the office. I have my follow-up appointments scheduled with her, and she checks up on my lab work. I will discuss freely anything I am concerned about, and she will refer me or recommend other action. I feel this style of care is effective, since I trust her and the people in her office. If you're willing to be an active part of your health care team, this is the place for you.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

Very personable physician. Horrible office staff. Does not accept new Medicare patients.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Northrup is a wonderful and caring person. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a doctor. She listens and will address multiple issues in one visit.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Do not go here. That is all I will say.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

Dr. Ruby Marie-Northrup's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1996)