Ratings for Dr. Roger B. Seymann

I have been seeing Dr. Seymann since I was 20 years old; I am now 6 years post menapause and he has always been a top doc in my book! He is incredibly smart and also easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Have been a patient for about 15 yrs. Had a procedure by another doc that had been terribly painful...and he did it without pain. I was impressed. Very smart, knowledgable...amazing on managing his office and his time. They seem to get a little bored with routine stuff...but could not be more helpful when there's a problem. Dr. Seymann does all the exams....no nurse Pract. Rare and appreciated.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr. Seymann has been my doctor for 30 years and has delivered my 3 children. I have always respected and trusted in his professional judgement. He is always willing to listen and answer any questions and or concerns that I might have. He is am excellent doctor that has been rated as one of Phoenix's TOP DOCs 3 different times. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Good

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr. Roger B. Seymann's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1966)

Kaiser-Permanente