Ratings for Dr. Malena C. Sample

I have 6 children and Dr. Sample was by far the best doctor I have ever had. She is very varying and really listens. I highly recommend her you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

I was seen by Doctor Sample throughout my entire second pregnancy, and she was wonderful! Dr. Sample followed my pregnancy very carefully, was laid back and easy to talk to which eased my anxiety about second pregnancy. She listened and remembered things discussed at previous visits, and when I began to have problems at the end of she was quick and decisive about treatment and did not question my concerns. Her recommendations/actions resulted in my son being born healthy and at just the right time. He had IUGR, and Dr. Sample carefully weighed the different factors, monitored me very closely, and made the call the deliver at the perfect time. Dr. Sample has great bedside manner, and is extrememly knowledgable. Not to mention a great surgeon, she did an amazing job with my second c-section, and the followup was great. SO glad I was seen by her and would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

This woman should not be practicing medicine. She has a good bedside manner, however she cares more about her paycheck rather than the health and well being of her patient. She will say anything to put you at ease. Afterwards when the damage is done, she will lie to protect herself and her fellow doctors. She is not trustworthy. If you value your health, stay far away from her office.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

Dr. Malena C. Sample's Credentials

• North Carolina Medical School (Grad. 2002)