Ratings for Dr. Evan R. Knaus

I was very impressed with Dr Knaus, he is very knowledgeable on back issues. He called me at home to discuss an issue that came up on one of my tests. I was impressed that he took time after hours to let me know about this situation. I feel like I have his attention 100% when I go in for an appointment. Plus he is a very nice and professional gentleman. As for the practice on a whole, I have seen several doctors at NM Orthopedics for different problems. The staff in the different areas are consistently professional, helpful and pleasant, both administrative and clinical.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

He is my life saver. Truly. I am not sure how I would function without is caring expertise. Very compassionate and very knowledgable. I feel so lucky to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

I am not sure who the others saw but he was by far THE WORST Doctor I have EVER seen.If he couldn't figure out how to fix you, then he obviously thought there was nothing wrong. BAD BAD Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Amazing, caring, and trustworthy doctor! He has been my saving grace for over a year now. He's smart, thorough, and compassionate. Best doctor I have ever had!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

An absolute pleasure. Caring, listens carefully, gives patients options on care--choices betw. one treatment and another. Would recommend to anyone with chronic back pain (my experience).

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Evan R. Knaus's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)

United Concordia