Ratings for Dr. Akram Zwai

I have had the same experiences with Dr Zwai! He was not professional at all and very spaced out! I have been suffering from back issues for quite some time and I did not feel confident with his examination at all! I would never want him to operate on me and I will be referred to another neurosurgeon!! Also while I was in the waiting room the secretary was very loud, rude and when I spoke to her she left me feeling like I was a burden to her. She was on the phone for quite some time gossiping about Dr. Zwai. Another patient that was waiting had commented on her attitude and unprofessionalism! I won't be returning to his office. I would travel anywhere in the world before I would use this neurosurgeon. If j could rate 0 I would but its not an option here.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I can't believe how this office has treated me, the secretary is very rude and unprofessional, calls are never returned, the Dr was away for months and I was told I would have to have a nerve block and he was extremely arrogant and cocky when I got upset, I sense have been referred to another neurosurgeon, this Dr is not pleasant or caring, I would not recommend him to anyone,

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

This Dr is horrible. Do not use him as a neurosurgeon. He coused a lot of damage to my back and covered it up. He is not to be trusted. I would never recommend this surgeon. He degrades other surgeons and believes himself to be the best but covers up complications. Awful awful experience.

Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Zwai is an excellent doctor. He explains options and procedures in detail. And, he doesn't perform surgery unless it is necessary. His receptionist is extremely unprofessional. She does not return phone calls in a timely manner, if at all. She has complete disregard for people.

Submitted May 17, 2017

Very excellent doctor! thanks doc for saving the life of my husband "Jayson" he is the doctor wherein if there's surgery to perform he let me calm and not to worried after all He did great and all surgery was all done successful! Sad to say we are far from regina hardly to visit him.God bless this doctor!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Amazing I think he can walk on water . He has help me so much I can't say enough good things abuot him.regina do not let him go Dr zwai is the greatest person and surgeon there is

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. ZWAI was amazing. Did an examination.. then explained a few options. Then sent me for MRI which changed some of the treatments we talked about. My back had deteriated worse then first thought. He then walked me through the options again and made me feel very comfortable. His receptionist...if you can call her that. Needs to be fired. Not one booking or treatment or anything she has to deal with is done. You have to phone and phone and if you can get through... she has an excuse for everything. Even my family doctor has been trying to get my reports from her and after 8 weeks still has not got them. She has no heart or likes playing with peoples lifes who are in pain. Picking on the week is sick. Please people report her to who ever you can. We have an excellent doctor with a staff that doesnt match. Please help.

Submitted January 7, 2017

Excellent Doctor. He explained my wifes procedure very well. The receptionist was terrible and needs a big lesson on how to be nice to people.....she should be fired.

Submitted November 16, 2016

Went through 5 surgeons trying to find the best one took 4 months to finally get in to see dr. Zwai and he was the first one to not want to "put me under the knife" for exploratory reasons have now had a not invasive temporary procedure that after one day has already made a HUUUUGE improvement. Dr. Zwai asked me to call him as soon as the procedure was scheduled so I could make an appointment with him forthwith, seeing as this is a temporary treatment helps for 5-30 days been calling almost everyday at least once sometimes twice and cant get through. Have left a message everytime I've called and have waited to here back for about a week now. The receptionists in the shared office lack professionalism to say the least. I have heard them discuss and complain about a specific patient 5 seconds after they leave the office and they are in no way quiet about what they talk about. I am in the office to find out what trouble I may or may not be in physically and for the hour or more it takes to see the Doctor all you hear is gossip. Even if it isnt about you, you cant help but feel a little disrespected. Great specialist, horrible staff.

Submitted September 28, 2016

I'm glad to have met Dr Zwai, he saved my life , I was so fade up with all pain meds , he offered me simple surgery that took my pain away immediately, my only regret that I have not seen him long time ago

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016