Ratings for Dr. Scott W. Ainsworth

Dr Ainsworth is fine, but BIG NOTE on his staff. If you have anything important to share over the phone and you get his voicemail, it is pointless to do such. They NEVER return calls at their office. NEVER. EVER. It will do you absolutely no good to take care of any urgent matters over the phone if you get their voicemail. Follow-up from this office is NON-EXISTENT!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Responsive to questions..expressed concern about patient..understood my apprehension about colonscopy procedures and risk..once I expressed my desire to speak with him ..Patient to Doctor..he responded..now doin d both an Endoscopy aznd Colonscopy with Doctor..

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Worst MD exam ever! During that appointment He did nothing more than take my pulse, listen to my chest and back and continually ask me what I wanted him to do. My doctor referred me to him and although I informed him that I was a new diabetic, my symptoms, my current problems,all he kept asking ME was what I wanted him to do. I repeatedly asked him to call my Doctor for info on what she wanted. He sent me home. I was thoroughly mystified at his actions and he said you would let me know later what to do. The following Friday (3 days later), I received a phone call from your office and when I returned it, the lone girl on duty couldn’t even find out why she called me. She called me back later and spewed out a lot of medical terms concluding with that I should continue taking my Viocase. I asked her if a written explanation of what she had said could be mailed to me and she said she was sure it would be. It wasn't.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2008

Dr. Scott W. Ainsworth's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Amerigroup