Ratings for Dr. Aidan Byrne

Dr. Byrne and his staff were very responsive when my family member had severe vertigo. We appreciated that he fit us in as soon as possible for an evaluation and aftercare. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Like a previous person Sid Dr Bryne is very hard to see as his secretary just leaves the answering machine on and when you finally get a hold of the office she is very short and sometimes downright rude. Dr Bryne you need a new receptionist. As for Dr Bryne he is a very good doctor.We are very pleased with the care he has given us.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

He knows his crud. I was able to go to him as a quadriplegic, blind, deaf, dumb and a mute and he used his magic powers to heal me of everything. This guy is also an excellent comedian, he cracks me up everytime i see him. Thanks DR Aidan you are a top bloke.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

This doctor is great. He definitely knows what he is talking about i recommend him to anyone. He cured of being a numpty thank you Dr. Aidan!!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Can not get through on phone to book appointment. On a couple of occasions had to go to office to book an appointment as they won't answer the phone. Tried for days all day long on days they were open.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

This doctor has done my family a huge disservice. He showed no compassion, was dismissive of his patients (two elders, in my family), gave inappropriate information and advice, was witnessed berating one family member over the phone saying " you old people are using up the medical system so you'll just have to wait ", and refused to make appropriate referrals, saying he could handle anything he deemed necessary. We almost had a death because of this mans incompetence. In my view, he is in violation of his hypocratic oath. We too, had trouble finding a new Doc, being told " I don't take patients who have left their GP " , though we have now found a compassionate and honourable one.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

This Dr is not very knowledgeable at all, I am surprised he is still in practice. We are in the same boat as previous poster, looking for a new Dr but unable to get one because of the shortage. Very frustrating for this day and age.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

NO bedside manner. Just wanted to rush the patient out the door. Doesn't seem to like people or being a doctor. Gave inaccurate information and no referrals for appropriate support.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

This doctor does not appear to be committed to his profession; he has irregular office hours and books (when you can get his wife on the phone) weeks in advance. I requested an appointment for a full physical and the soonest I could get one was a full two and a half months later. In addition, I question the cleanliness of his office. There is no running water on the premises and no bathroom on site. He is frequently "away" and does not use a locum to cover his absences. In fact, his "office" has a third-world feel about it. I cannot get another doctor because those who may be taking new patients won't take "transfers". My options are 1. praying that he will soon retire, and 2. quitting his "service", asking for my file, and using the local clinic. Then I, too, will be "without a doctor" and eligible for a new one should a new one come to our area. We inherited this doctor from our beloved GP when he retired. Both my husband and & are thoroughly put off by his replacement.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012