Ratings for Dr. Aidan Byrne

Dr Byrne is a great doctor. He is a veteran of the medical field who still finds passion in his work and cares about his patients well being. Very thankful for everything he has done for me.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

I am a 68 year old male that has been a patient of Dr Byrne since he took over this practice. He has treated me for a plethora of ailments including A.Fib. And cancer. Very professional and conscientious. I’ve never had a problem getting an appointment on short notice and time in the examination room has never been rushed. I have trouble believing some of the comments made here. I have the greatest respect for Dr. Aidan Byrne.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Byrne and his staff were very responsive when my family member had severe vertigo. We appreciated that he fit us in as soon as possible for an evaluation and aftercare. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Like a previous person Sid Dr Bryne is very hard to see as his secretary just leaves the answering machine on and when you finally get a hold of the office she is very short and sometimes downright rude. Dr Bryne you need a new receptionist. As for Dr Bryne he is a very good doctor.We are very pleased with the care he has given us.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

This doctor is great. He definitely knows what he is talking about i recommend him to anyone. He cured of being a numpty thank you Dr. Aidan!!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Can not get through on phone to book appointment. On a couple of occasions had to go to office to book an appointment as they won't answer the phone. Tried for days all day long on days they were open.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

This doctor has done my family a huge disservice. He showed no compassion, was dismissive of his patients (two elders, in my family), gave inappropriate information and advice, was witnessed berating one family member over the phone saying " you old people are using up the medical system so you'll just have to wait ", and refused to make appropriate referrals, saying he could handle anything he deemed necessary. We almost had a death because of this mans incompetence. In my view, he is in violation of his hypocratic oath. We too, had trouble finding a new Doc, being told " I don't take patients who have left their GP " , though we have now found a compassionate and honourable one.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

This Dr is not very knowledgeable at all, I am surprised he is still in practice. We are in the same boat as previous poster, looking for a new Dr but unable to get one because of the shortage. Very frustrating for this day and age.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

NO bedside manner. Just wanted to rush the patient out the door. Doesn't seem to like people or being a doctor. Gave inaccurate information and no referrals for appropriate support.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012