Ratings for Dr. Orzeck Eric

Dr. Orzick is a compassionate, yet brilliant doctor. My wife is diabetic, and, under Dr.Orzick's attentive care, was able to give birth to our beautiful daughter. After having been told aggressively by other doctors that we were foolish to attempt to have a child - given my wife's type-1 diabetic status - doctor Orzick not only encouraged us to try, but dedicated himself to "holding our hands" during the entirety of the pregnancy. Ironically, my wife's diabetic condition IMPROVED during the pregnancy under Dr. Orzick's care - my wife continues to see him, and we are extremely grateful that we found such a terrific, caring, and knowledgeable endocrinologist. We will be forever grateful to him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

I had my thyriod checked,was told I had a mild problem,never had to watch my weight,just hair loss and fatique..weight was 118 and shot up to 133 und his care.I have always been physically fit and lean,I have also entered figure contests..this is my passion ..he had me on o.3 of Synthriod..lucky that I did not go into cardiac arrest..when I complained of weight gain, panic attacks and severe fatique,he suggested an antidepressant! I was floored! He did not address my body's inablity to convert t4 to t3 and would not even consider presribing Thyrolar or Cytomel..I have recently found a wonderful doctor that immediately lowered my Synthroid to 0.1 and added 50mcg's of Cytomel.Dr. Orzick put me through eight months of hell! Do not use this doctor if you want your health!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007