Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Daly

Doctor Daly was great had foot surgery came out great hardly any pain . The staff was great !

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I went to dr daly because of the wonderful things o heard about him from many others . I found their comments to be very positive and true . I am recovering from surgery at this time and could not be more pleased with every aspect of the process, not one time did I feel dr daly was incompetent or cared more about money than my foot situation. He is a wonderful doctor, perhaps if the patient is more co-operative and trusting in our Saviour we ourselves would be more trusting. I will continue to support him and tell others also.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I was given the wrong diagnosis and sold hundreds of dollars of treatments that I didn't need. When the treatments didn't work the "Dr" blamed me for them not working, when in actuality they were not the right treatment for my condition. After all of his treatments failed, rather then refer me to a "specialist", an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in feet and ankles, "Dr" Daly told me there was nothing that could be done for the problem I had. This guy is more interested in making money off people with simple problems he feels comfortable fixing, ingrown toenails, etc. if you have a complex problem that he doesn't understand, plan on spending a lot of unnecessary money for treatments you don't need and are only meant to put money in his pocket. Save yourself a lot of money and grief. Go to an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in feet and ankles so you get the right diagnosis, aren't sold treatments you don't need, and actually get the help that is available. This guy wasted my time and money. Not only will I not go back to him, but I will think twice before seeing another podiatrist.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

15 years ago I had a severe toe infection and had just moved to FL. Picked Dr. Daly from the Yellow Pages & it was the best podiatric decision I could have made. Staff had me come in immediately. Being diabetic with neuropathy of the lower extremities, I have relied on Dr. Daly for all my foot care. He has even called me personally at home about trying new medication/treatments. He keeps up with all new methodology being utilized in Podiatry. When describing my problem he knows exactly what I am talking about & the best treatment for me. Although I meet the criteria, Medicare turned down a claim for diabetic/ortho shoes...Dr. Daly has even taken time off to pursue the claim in my behalf with the Medicare judges. I highly recommend him to anyone needing any type of foot care. snp

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Doctor pressing to have surgery performed, which could have been done while treating my ingrown toe nail. Will not go to him again.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Dr. Daly treated my 9 year old son for warts on the botton of his foot. He was wonderful! I would recommend his greatly, he's very professional and knows his field.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Went to Dr. Daly for removal of a plantars wart on my foot. Gave him all my medical info. Dr. was kind, respectful, and interested in helping me. The only complaint I have is his poor judgement in picking a Dr. Carol Myrick-brewer as his anesthesiologiest. This woman was clearly incompitent, uninformed and lacked any respect towards patient privacy.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

Dr. Edward J. Daly's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lecanto, FL