Ratings for Dr. Dawn Schwab

I found her to be very unprofessional. I've been to the office a few times and each time Dr.Schwab would talk badly about patients that she sees. Won't be going back.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr. Schwab is wonderful, she has great skills and personality. Dr.Schwab sold me on the idea that her clinic is multi-disciplined and would be better equiped to help people from the wholistic approach. Well, the idea is great, however the execution was poor. Neither the male massage therapist nor the Pilates instructor followed-through. The staff at reception make you feel like you are bothering them and are not helpful at all when booking massage or pilates. The massage therapist is terrible. He hurt my neck more than it was before I went in. He pounded on my neck instead of looking for knots and trying to release them. I don't think he know what he's doing. Both Pilates instructors are rude and impatient. I used Diane but the other instructor was in the room at the same time and I could hear how she talked to her clients too. Diane give poor instructions if any (she usually tells you to watch someone) but then yells at you because you've lifted your head to watch.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Dr. Dawn Schwab's Credentials

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1993)