Ratings for Dr. Daniel B. Brubaker

This doctor does not even have a license to prescribe narcotics anymore because he was abusing his role as a doctor. I went to him several years ago and he was always 3-4 hours behind, even if you were first patient in the morning or right after lunch. He wouldn't even look up from my chart when he spoke to me, he would keep his head down, tapping his leg nervously. He was in the paper about a year back stating that his license had been revoked to prescribe medicine and had an investigation underway for abuse, including exchanging medications for sexual favors. None of this surprised me after being in his office a few times. He had no bedside manner and was just "odd". I overheard patients sitting in the waiting room talking about how it was like "Wendys, you just walk in and tell him what you want and he will give it to you no questions asked." Sounds like the government felt the same way. Beware!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

This Dr. was very helpful and knowledgeable. He reviewed my medical history and was able to help me reduce my pain to a manageable level. I would highly recommend him if you have muscular pain or severe back pain. He takes time with his patients unlike other doctors I have seen in Fresno who don't recognize the severity of pain your in. Too many doctors in this town don't seem to want to help you but this doctor is very clear about medications and would not knowingly intend to over-medicate any patient. I will continue to have him care for me.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Dr. Daniel B. Brubaker's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1974)