Ratings for Dr. Anthony Farragos

Dr. Farragos is a very compassionate doctor. Great with kids and the elderly. In the beginning, I found him a little condescending but once he gets to know you and sees you aren't ignorant, his tone mellows out and he's a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

While usually quite friendly, he seems too interested in showing what he knows rather than listening to patients before making his diagnosis. He is a GP, not a specialist !

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

He can be very condescending at times...he's fine if you don't have a serious problem

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

My husband is a resident of Bennett Center receiving top quality care from Dr. Farragos , he takes the time to spend with him on his weekly visits. Our family are very pleased with his care.....

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. F is the best doctor I have ever gone to. I am glad he is a bit younger than me so he will be around when I am old. 10 thumbs up.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr, Farragos He is a great Dr with great compassion Also very skilled. My family and I will always be grateful for saving my husband When he coded blue at Georgetown hospital. A year ago. Thank you Dr farragos And Hospital staff.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

He is a great dr if you have no serious issues . No problem with his staff.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I can't understand people and their negative ratings for this man. He is great. He always makes me feel like my concerns are valid and deals with me issues promptly. His office is professional and always helps me navigate my tests, appointments, etc. I've referred him my parents, and he sees my wife and kids. He even came to visit us at the hospital. I would recommend him highly

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

An awesome doctor!!! Great with my son and is very thorough. A true family doctor. Staff is most helpful and always polite. Dr. Farragos is always on time and listens attentively and makes you feel comfortable. He is always available, he calls personally to follow up with you and is a truly talented doctor. My family and the community of Georgetown is very fortunate to have him practicing here.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Great Doc, but shame about staff, they take long breaks, leave early, always on sick days, don't answer phones (even their answering machine say DONT LEAVE A MSG), seems they have it cushier than the doctors!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012