Ratings for Dr. Anthony Farragos

He can be very condescending at times...he's fine if you don't have a serious problem

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

My husband is a resident of Bennett Center receiving top quality care from Dr. Farragos , he takes the time to spend with him on his weekly visits. Our family are very pleased with his care.....

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. F is the best doctor I have ever gone to. I am glad he is a bit younger than me so he will be around when I am old. 10 thumbs up.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr, Farragos He is a great Dr with great compassion Also very skilled. My family and I will always be grateful for saving my husband When he coded blue at Georgetown hospital. A year ago. Thank you Dr farragos And Hospital staff.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

He is a great dr if you have no serious issues . No problem with his staff.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I can't understand people and their negative ratings for this man. He is great. He always makes me feel like my concerns are valid and deals with me issues promptly. His office is professional and always helps me navigate my tests, appointments, etc. I've referred him my parents, and he sees my wife and kids. He even came to visit us at the hospital. I would recommend him highly

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

An awesome doctor!!! Great with my son and is very thorough. A true family doctor. Staff is most helpful and always polite. Dr. Farragos is always on time and listens attentively and makes you feel comfortable. He is always available, he calls personally to follow up with you and is a truly talented doctor. My family and the community of Georgetown is very fortunate to have him practicing here.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Great Doc, but shame about staff, they take long breaks, leave early, always on sick days, don't answer phones (even their answering machine say DONT LEAVE A MSG), seems they have it cushier than the doctors!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Some of the staff can be abrupt and unhelpful. It feels like they all want to leave early - they hesitate to book appointments after 4 or at short notice. The phones are often kept on answering machine when they should be back from lunch or open for the morning. It is not the most efficient office. I am not confident that they will call me promptly when they book specialist appointments or when results are in. Dr. Farragos is likable but could come across as arrogant to some ppl- I don't think it is intentional (perhaps an occupational trait...) He is still one of the better doctors I have had over the years and is easy to chat with. He seems knowledgable and I appreciate that he hasn't over shot the mark with respect to diagnosis. There may be a tendency to underestimate things at times but I think this is probably an issue with most doctors. He has improved over the years and would benefit further from working with efficient staff who can support him administratively.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

My family began seeing Dr. Ferragos and everything seemed fine - he was pleasant and made my children feel comfortable. When we needed to see him for specific reasons he would readily dismiss the issue acting like a specialist which he clearly is not. He needs to spend time listening to his patients and less time regurgitating medical lessons/books. His staff is rude and lazy - I feel like I'm at the DMV.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012