Ratings for Dr. Kamyar Hedayat

Quackery. Charges by time and drags feet. Sells worthless tinctures herbal meds for extremely high prices.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Rip off. Charges huge amount. Charges per 15 minutes of time then intentionally drags his feet. Sells unknown herbal things at huge prices that have no effect.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Our experience with Dr Hedayat has been very positive. He has gone above and beyond his call of duty to help our young son. Within weeks of his recommendations such as dietary changes (even before the arrival of the medication), his eczema began improving and his ensuing asthma is also now thankfully under control. Thank you Dr. Hedayat!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

I reviewed some of the comments posted here about Dr. Hedayat, and frankly, I am very surprise about some of these negative comments about him. He has been treating me since early December. Prior to my treatment, I had investigated him myself and I was very pleased with what I found. Overall, I was experiencing a lot of pain and discomfort and the only treatment recommended to me by my doctors was a complicated surgery with an 85-95% success rate and a very long recovery period. I am very please to let anyone know that since I started my treatment with Dr. Hedayat, I have had a significant decrease in my pain level and improvement of mobility. I was never misled about my treatment, and I personally find him to be an honest, knowledgeable, caring person with a very gentle soul who cares about his patients and provides them with excellent care. I can’t say enough about my satisfaction with his treatment.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

It is my absolute conviction that Dr. Kamyar Hedayat embodies today what hopefully the doctors of the future will be like. After many years of dealing with cancer and with medical practitioners of all kinds, I have yet to find one who takes the time to listen to his patients and treat all aspects of the body and mind as Dr. Hadayat and his staff do. One feels like a "human being" in his warm presence and is treated very professionally with respect and true care.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I am a physician and also a patient of Dr Hedayat. I have encountered many so called holistic experts that had no idea what they were talking about. I had a fair deal of skepticism, until his analysis deciphered numerous things in me that would have been probabilistically nearly impossible for him to have just guessed. I have tried many other holistic treatments by the so called experts, and none worked very well. The treatment of Dr Hedayat transformed me - and I feel confident it was not a placebo effect. This man is a clinician of exceptional caliber. He can perceive dysfunction at a level unlike any other I have met. He is worth every penny spent.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

This man is very knowledgeable and I'm sure is very helpful to many people. Our experience with him was a poor one, much like the previous reviews. Said he was going to do things that he never did, he displayed suspect follow up practices and charges way too much for every little thing, very very expensive with little to no tangible result. I would not recommend him to anyone. I can't tell you for sure if he's a quack, but I can say without hestitation that he's a hack.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Please DO NOT go to this MD. He will charge you for things he promises you and not deliver.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Do not trust this doctor. After seeing him for almost a year and spending a lot of money I learned that he misdiagnosed me-which means I was spending an insane amount if money on his tinctures and Ivs that were not good for me. He also never followed up and showed me that he truly could care less about me and my health. His staff is terrible as well.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Staff was outstanding,Dr Hedayat hit the nail on the head, We were over joy by his knowledge of Medican.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Dr. Kamyar Hedayat's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1998)