Ratings for Dr. El-Aref Said Feturi

Excellent Doctor who really cares about his patients. He is very considerate about medical issues that effect other areas of a persons life. Unlike other physicans does not make you feel as if your issues is not important no matter how small.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Great Dr. I'm going to miss him. Hope all goes well with him in the future. He was awesome. He actually figured out that my previous Dr was giving me an antidepressant instead of another for a weak bladder. I changed Dr's right then and there. His staff at the front desk are not all as friendly as him and they could use a refresher course in manners.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. Feturi has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable. His very first impression of the nature of my chronic illness was exactly right. He ordered an MRI and referred me to a neurologist and other specialists and filled out all the forms I needed for disability(which were considerable).

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

My doc for 3yrs & lucky to have him. Extremely knowledgable, Yet not at all arrogant. I have fibromyalgia, & he's always open to any treatment I suggest. He doesn't always give me what I ask; he'll  aye or nay it w/clear explanation. If he's not familiar w/it he'll check it out right there. it was a huge relief to find him. This doc values straightforward, honest communication & solid work ethic. If he gets that from you, you'll receive the same from him. We have been able to keep my symptoms in check, mostly. When they're not, dr Feturi's empathy is genuine.  I'm able to work full time, thanks to him.Having a doc view my pain/discomfort as valid is a big contributor to my well-being. It's demoralizing to tell a dr you're suffering & see him roll his eyes, tell u to exercise more & send u on your way w/a prescription for antidepressants. He's moving out of the country in 6 months or so. I've been looking to replace him (with his help), but will miss him for sure. :(

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Dr. Feturi is knowledgable, helpful and actually listens and cares. This is one doctor that actually prescribed vitamin D to help combat my lightheadedness and it worked! He is not afraid to look into alternative methods {natural} so long as I do my homework thoroughly and not waste his time or mine understandably. Due to his open mind on more naturally dirrived methods and products, I will be looking forward to a well known and natural treatment that will hopefully bring me up to speed again. A doctor that actually listens and willing to give work with you, like how rare is that?

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

not very friendly, suprised he did not wash his hand or wear gloves. Very serious.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

I love dr Feturi, and I always go to him. When I bring up my problem and all of the research that I have done (to him) he looked at it throughaly, and talks about the symptoms. He did not tell me not to bring it to the office (like some other doctors). He took time to explain some things further to me. I quit going to other doctors because I know that he actually listens, and tries to solve the problem. He is quiet, but he is one of the smartest doctors that I know. I try to go to him when he has more time (like in the morning). Usually after 8 he is by himself in the clinic so I do not think that he has enough time. There is usually a huge line up of people in the check in at the time .. so I usually go at a different time. ..

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

I was not happy with his service, he didnt know what he was talking about. As well He didnt wash his hands or put on gloves before examining my son. god knows how many other patients he had examined and didnt wash his hands. Also he doesnt speak english very well. Which I think if your in canada and in that type of profession you should have too know English. This is the second time I've gone too him and he can be very rude, and disrepectful.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

I seen this doctor last night for my daughter and he was the most disrespectful person i have ever met, he treated my 4 year old like a inconvience for him, i dont know how he is still practising medicine, rude and inconsiderate of little patients and there parents, we ended up taking her to the childrens hospital. most AWFUL physican i have ever met.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

I found that this particular doctor came off in a very condescending manner. I'd point out symptoms of my injury, and he'd blame it on something as though I don't know anything. Also seemingly ignored other non-painful symptoms of my injury, which remain undiagnosed.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009