Ratings for Dr. Victoria Davis

RIP Dr Davis. She was a great Doctor - I saw her for both of my pregnancies and I always felt connected to her. She would tell you as it is all while making jokes and tell stories of her pregnancies. This is a great loss - she was the best.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

REST IN PEACE DR. DAVIS IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Rest in Paraise.... I was shocked to hear the news of Dr Davis. She was a great doctor who knew, believed and loved what she did. She will be truly missed. Thank you for being such a great doctor for the pasted 8 years.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

What happened to Dr Davis? I just learned of her passing. I'm shocked? She did not seem unwell when I last saw her. Truly sad.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr davis you will be missed, i just recently had a baby boy may 19th, I saw her two days before she ordered a c section with another dr emergency- baby was breach, she saved my son! Her determination and knowledge was so confident, I could always trust her, the one sad thing my 5 week check in and she's passed away was hoping she could meet him and thank her for the long last 9 months. Rip. In my prayers

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

May the eternal light shine upon you and may you rest in peace Victoria. We will surely miss you.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

RIP Dr. Davis. You will never be forgotten for the wonderful work that you have done. Fly high with the angels.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

RIP Dr.Davis. You will be truly missed. I am in shock to hear this news. Thank you for being a great doctor! <3

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

RIP Dr. Davis. We will truly miss you. I am well aware of the difference she made in the lives of many people, both in medical, and in her private life. Many will miss her.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I loved Dr. Davis. Honestly ignore the comment a you see where people call her arrogant. She isn't arrogant, she speaks with confidence because she's an excellent doctor. If you've got thin skin and want to be coddled by a doctor that will bs you and waste your time don't do not go to this woman. But if you want a real doctor with experience and a spine, Dr. Davis is highly knowledge and will give it to you straight.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017