Ratings for Dr. Kerrie De Witt

Saw Dr. Dewitt about urinary problems. Discovered blood in urine, gave me antibiotics for infection. Problem persisted with frequent urination. Sent me for ultrasound, then told me that just part of getting older. Got second opinion and was referred to specialist. Have been diagnosed with cancer. Confirmed by biopsy.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

He is a great doc. He takes great care in looking after our family. Returns calls promptly and if a situation warrants he personally calls. Glad he came to Saskatchewan.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

I am fairly new to Dr. Dewitt but I think he is really great. He had a problem of mine that I had bin working on for about 4 years solved in 2 weeks. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008

I'm new to Dr Dewitt, but he's been very helpful so far and is to the point. Looking forward to having him as my Doctor for years to come or as long as he is in the profession.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

my husband & I have been seeing Dr DeWitt for a number of years & have found him to be caring & polite & kind as well as listen to us & giving us excellent care. He is a bit shy until you get to know him but has always been very professional & makes references when asked or when he thinks necessary. We would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

I just found some of the nurses and a few of the receptionist not very friendly or welcoming but for the most part the service was great upfront.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007

HARD TO SAY ABOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE AS HE IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND AND APPEARS UNCARING. IT IS AN IN AND OUT APPT WITH HIM. ENGLISH POOR.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2007

Hes a great doctor and I have recommended many friends to him but at this time he is not accepting any new patients. I think that its a shame.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

I think he's the most polite Dr.that I have ever seen.He is the most caring Dr.that I have ever had.He also takes time with,just doesn't rush you through,like you are just a number.I have so much respect for Dr.De Witt.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

He likes to make u come back and see he way to much. But he is fast and seem to be very knolegable

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007