Ratings for Dr. Domenico Leuci

I must have been seen by this guy's evil twin, because my fiance and I apparently had a totally different experience than the rest of you. Dr. Leuci came highly recommended when we found ourselves pregnant with our first child, and I was his patient through my 24th week. I had a job at the time that was not really appropriate for a pregnant woman with a back injury - daily heavy lifting and bending, climbing, etc. His plan for months was to put me on maternity leave once I hit my 6th month, so my manager and I planned accordingly. When that time came, he backpedaled so fast - told me that my being pregnant making me unable to do my job wasn't a valid reason to be put on maternity leave and that I would just have to quit until after the baby was born. But since this was his plan, I couldn't return to work without a statement from him releasing me with limitations to accomodate - which he then refused to provide. So I cancelled my next appointment with him which was in a month, and immediately established care with another doctor. I was still charged for that cancelled appointment and they have since withheld my records and lab/pap results from that time (2013) despite repeated requests from my doctor and myself - even now halfway through my 2nd pregnancy, attempts go ignored. You couldn't pay me enough to let this man deliver any of my children or to even consider his medical opinion. Dishonestly permeates.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Kind, courteous, skilled are just a few ways to describe Dr Leuci. He and his staff make you feel comfortable. He is knowledgable and explains things in a way a patient can understand. Most importantly he is there when you need him in an emergency. I wouldn't go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

Dr. Leuci and His staff have been a part of my life for the past 6yrs. Always considerate, respectful, and knowlegable in my needs. I have had two children and would never wish for any other doctor to be the one to deliver them; nor my future children. Doctor Leuci and Staff know me by name when I call, and are always patient and courteous with any questions I may ask. Being only 18yrs old when i became pregnant with my now 5yr old; Dr. leuci treated me with the upmost respect and consideration. Going to a male doctor may be uncomfortable untill you meet him. I would recommend him to anyone, and have. I have friends and family that would never choose another doctor and I am right along with them. If Doc Leuci was a primary care physician I would go to him Hands down. Anyone who has the nerve to bash him or his practice are insane and obviously have a case that they are not explaining in depth on here. You would be lucky to have him as a Doctor I promise you that.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

I have been going to Dr Leuci for 5 years and love him. He has always been very helpful and I would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010

I have been seeing Dr Leuci as my primary OBGYN for almost 6 years now. He and his staff have always treated me respectfully throughout all of my pregnancies and ongoing care. I have never had to wait longer than ½ hour past my scheduled appointment time, and even then Dr Leuci had apologized for the delay that was due to some other patient’s complications. Dr Leuci and his staff are very professional and experienced at dealing with difficulties and complications while displaying the utmost confidentiality and sincerity at the same time. After two successful pregnancies, I had suffered a miscarriage earlier this year. He was able to re-arrange his schedule to immediately accommodate my emergency. Although my husband was unable to be present, Dr Leuci and his staff remained by my side and comforted me during the entire procedure. Let me conclude by saying that he has always been not only professional in practice, but also very gentle and compassionate with all of my OBGYN needs.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Leuci for over two years now. He helped me with the birth of my two sons. I had a wonderful experience under his care. I think he is a very professional and sincere physician. he says things as they are. as a patient and colleague, i think Dr. Leuci is an excellent caring physician with good surgical skills. I totally trust him as my doctor. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Dr. Leuci is very knowledgable yet down to earth. I felt so comfortable talking to him about personal issues; the stereotype that seeing a male doctor for OB/GYN is embarrassing is WRONG! He made me feel totally at ease and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

I have never had any problems with Dr Leuci. He has always been very helpful. Yea you may have to wait to see him but what Dr doesn't make you wait.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

'dr' leuci has no clue how to treat women with severe pain issues. He seems to think that tylenol does the trick. Too bad we can't show him how bad the cramps are. Don't waste your time or money going to this inexperienced joker.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr. Leuci has been practicing only 4 years and it shows.He seemed to have an air of arrogance about him from the first time we met him.He was evasive when I asked him direct questions about his experience as well as questions about my personal care.It seemed like he just didn't know how to answer my questions but instead of discussing it with me or taking a step to figure it out he just didn't answer me.He seemed to not like the fact that I am proactive in my own health care.The impression I got from him is that he was the doctor,I was the patient and that was that.Dr. Leuci also made a bad judgment call in handling my high risk pregnancy,and I went several weeks without medication that could have prevented a life threatening blood clot.They also did not call me to set up my blood thinning prescription once I saw the hematologist and denied ever receiving his report.That was the last straw, we felt our care (my care and that of our unborn child)was compromised and we found another OB.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Domenico Leuci's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 2000)

Commercial Insurance Company