Ratings for Dr. Nomate T. Kpea

Dr. Kpea is a FRAUD! He left me scarred for life after removing a biopsy. It was like I was cut with a broken bottle on my breast. I tried to sue him for malpractice, but at the time I was told another doctor would have testify and in the 90's and he didn't think anyone would. Then he fled the country leaving behind thousands of patient records. I can't believe he's back in the US. Do a google search on this criminal. DO NOT GO TO HIM!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr Kpea was my family dermatologist for years but missed a melanoma on my mother. By the time another doctor diagnosed it, it was stage 4 and she passed away. Please don't put your trust in him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Love Dr. Kpea. He was very helpful with my skin discoloration matters. I will also see him about my hair loss problem

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

did not correctly treat cancer. which turned into a much more life threatning type.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

I was pleased with the service I received from Dr. Kpea's office. While I didn't always see him, the quality of service and the timeliness of service were always very good. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

My entire family has used Dr. Kpea at one time or another and we traveled from Northern NJ and South Western CT to visit him. He was able to diagnose and treat conditions that other doctors including other dermatologists could not even begin to identify.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

I want to know why the doc dosen't call you when you call and they say within 48 hours he will call. It has been 3 weeks and no call. Very UNHAPPY with him. Also I want to know why his office said they have to destroy medical records after 3 years. They told me it was a state law. I would LOVE some answers. Also I want to know about the ENBREL that was prescribed to my husband which died and his office will not give me any answers. JUST everything is destroyed. I was told he has never had a blood test since he became a patient. They told me only certain patients get blood tests. The ones on ENBREL & HUMAIRA. So WHY didn't he get tested regually?? I think something wrong may be going on. I JUST WANT ANSWERS from him and a phone call would be nice.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

Dr. Nomate T. Kpea's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warwick, RI