Ratings for Dr. Louis J. Ziegler

I have been seeing Dr. Ziegler for almost four years. I saw Dr. Ziegler to treat a pinched nerve in my neck, which he did, and I have continued as a patient for adjustments and acupuncture. He is smart, knowledgeable, collaborative and cares about helping people, not just feel better but, get better. Which is probably why is is often called upon to do health segments on TV. You don’t find doctors with his energy and enthusiasm often so, if you are looking for a great chiropractor or acupuncturist, I recommend him without hesitation!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Ziegler for about 4 years. Dr. Ziegler is very professional and knowledgeable at his practice. He always has a great attitude and if he has time willing explain what is going on. However, sometimes the office is like a factor, get in get out. Ellie is always wonderful , Melina is a great new addition. Sarah just seems unhappy with everyone all the time, I have watched her discuss inappropriate things in a loud voice several times and be short with other patients and it is very disturbing. The others at the desk always greet with a smile and always pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Lou for over 10 years now. He and his entire staff have always exhibited the utmost in professionalism and expertise. I don't know how I will replace him if I ever leave Northern Virginia.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I suffer from chronic headaches. Dr. Ziegler has been treating me for over a year and my quality of life has improved greatly. He is very thorough and has helped me so much. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Always a good and friendly experience. Dr. Ziegler is very knowledgable and helpful when it comes to overcoming injuries. You can never go wrong with an Holistic approach.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I have seen Dr. Ziegler for several issues over the last couple of years. He is very knowledgeable not just bout joint, neck and back pain but about general health and well being. He has a holistic approach to health care. Both my husband and I see him and we could not be happier with Advanced Health Center. The staff are excellent and always flexible with schedules. Advanced Health is just a great environment and has definitely improved my health.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Ziegler had been my chiropractor and acupuncturist for about one year. I have scoliosis and arthritis in my neck. Thanks to Dr. Z's care, I feel better than I have in years.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

I had no idea what to expect, but it's been a wonderful experience. The staff is really nice and helpful as well. They are very accommodating for this new patient.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Dr. Louis Ziegler is an amazing chiropractor that knows his stuff. I had lower back pain for 2 years and on my first visit to Advanced Health Center, he took an x-ray and found out that I had a compressed disc (L5) in my lower back. Before seeing Dr. Lou I was not able to walk without a tremendous amount of pain and I just figured that I would always have this pain and would have to give up many activities that I like for the rest of my life. However, since my sessions with him, I have been able to walk pain free and although I still have some sessions to go, I can see myself doing some of the things I enjoy in the near future. Doc Lou has also helped with working on my neck for migraine pain, which I have not had since he has worked on me. I am very grateful that Dr. Lou is on my insurance plan because he has made a difference in my health. Lou is very professional, has a kind disposition and has been able to put my mind at ease and make me feel safe in his care. He shows that he genuinely cares about my health by always taking the time to listen to my questions and answering them, and he never rushes me out the door. The atmosphere when I walk into the Advanced Health Center is very positive and relaxing and the staff members are awesome and very friendly. If I need to change an appointment they are very accommodating. Thank you to the nice ladies at the front desk, Joanna, Amanda and Sarah, and to the two wonderful technicians, Ellie and Meredith. All of you contribute to the great atmosphere at AHC. I also really like the nature tapes that play in the front office, because I am fascinated with animals and nature. If you want a caring and attentive chiropractor check out Dr. Ziegler, he is a top notch doctor and just an overall great guy.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

If you are looking for great chiropractic care - Dr. Ziegler is your guy. I went to see Dr. Ziegler for neck pain that was radiating down my arm and had been bothering me for some time. I had seen another doctor some months prior who took all of five minutes to tell me I had ‘tennis elbow,’ then prescribed Naproxen and icy hot. But when the pain continued to persistent, I decided to look for a second opinion. In my search I came across Dr. Ziegler and the Advanced Health Center. From the start, I was, and continue to be, impressed with Dr. Ziegler. He seems to encapsulate the rare find of a doctor who is warm, attentive, and takes the time to listen to you; he has an innate passion and energy that is directed around helping find a pathway to better health. After an x-ray, which he did right there, he found I had arthritis in my neck which was causing the radiating pain, after some appointments to treat it and learning about exercises I can do to help; the pain is gone and continues to stay gone. I didn’t have to take any drugs either – I like that! If you are looking for a doctor who is passionate about his work and the people he treats, I highly recommend Dr. Ziegler and his excellent staff – very welcoming and caring!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015