Ratings for Dr. David Engelberg

Dr. Engelberg has been providing me excellent care and is quite compassionate. Even during days when he's had no openings he's been able to fit me in. He's genuinely concerned about my care and has been helpful through some difficult times.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Engelberg is an extremely compassionate, knowledgeable, professional and personable doctor who is always available for his patients if they need to reach out to him. I’ve never met, nonetheless expected, the amount of communication and promptness I’ve experienced with him. I truly do feel his patients are his first priority and my husband and I are both lucky to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I waited more than 30 min and never had the chance to meet him, I had to reschedule. he is booking too many people and always always late no regards for people time

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

As I write this review I am looking out from my condo and thinking of everything that I would be missing from my friends, my family and yes even my kitten because if it wasn't for David I would not be here to enjoy any of them. David helped me through a very, very difficult time in my life. A diagnosis of Major Depressive Disorder and Suicidal Ideations had brought me to my knees. David did everything in his professional powers to make sure that I received the treatment that I needed. He went as far as giving me his cell phone number in case I was in a crisis situation during my recovery. Over the last two years he has been instrumental in getting me back to a state of mind that is filled with hope instead of despair. He is quite simply the most caring, sympathetic and empathetic doctor I could have been blessed to have. Count yourself lucky if you have this man as your GP. I will make sure that the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario hears my story and acknowledges the difference he has made in my life.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr Engelberg is the only doctor that I know that takes his time to listen to my concerns. He always makes sure that you get the best care by being so proactive in his follow-up. I had to the ER 2 days ago and today I already got a call from his staff to ask me to book an appointment with Dr engelberg to talk about what is happening with my health. He is great

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr Engelberg found melanoma on my back during a routine examination. This was less than a year after seeing a dermatologist that said nothing about the mole. Yes he is busy but I think most good doctors usually are - be patient.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I have to wait very long time (from 30min up to 1 hour) to see this doctor even when I have booked an appointment with him. When I want to see him, he is always so booked that I have to wait at least 2-3 weeks to see him. Maybe he shouldn't see such a big number of patients. He wouldn't even see me for 5min to provide me with a refill of prescription, he sends me to the walk in clinic. I have been sick and I haven't been able to see him within a week because he is fully booked so I have had to go to the walk in clinic for that too. Why do I need such doctor if I have to constantly go to the walk in clinic?

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr Engelberg is a wonderful doctor. He's thorough, detailed, knowledgeable and caring. He's also acknowledges quickly when a specialist is required. His staff are also extremely professional and efficient.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

He inherited me as a patient by chance after my doctor suddenly left the clinic. I hadn't seen my previous doctor in 3 years because I was so unhappy with his approach, so I had a number of issues to present to him. He was patient and attentive and always pleasant and generous with providing information. He will go out of his way to accommodate and help. He is also very friendly and a genuinely nice person.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Finding Dr. Engleberg has been absolutely life changing for me. He has helped me identify areas where my health was lacking that were previously unknown to me and worked with me to steadily achieve the best health possible. He is caring, empathetic and supporting. He listens to my concerns without passing judgement and I feel very empowered to take control of my own health in his care, as opposed to being dictated to. He always is an absolute professional and is very respectful of my time.. The only time he was running slightly behind schedule he was very apologetic. I would recommend Dr. Engleberg to anyone without a moments hesitation.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014