Ratings for Dr. Dorothy Beth Hughes

As I began my search for a new doctor, my first concern was rating on their expertise but also their willingness to try and understand what my concerns were and how to address them. Also, it is important to me for my doctor to have great staff who can help me navigate through what is to be expected during my visit as well as having pleasant patient experience. Dr. Hughes has been my primary care physician for the last 2yrs. Keep in mind that in these two years, the first year Dr. Hughes was with another hospital and in the second year she moved her practice to Baptist Health Center in Hoover. I was so grateful to have her as my physician that it was not a problem for me to travel a longer distance to keep her as my doctor. Dr. Hughes has been most thorough and genially cares about her patients. I recommend Dr. Dorothy Hughes and her great staff at BHC-Hoover.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

I chose to see Dr. Hughes because of her good ratings. I made an appointment for my yearly physical two weeks in advance. When I arrived I was told she didn't do physicals and was told to see another doctor in the practice.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Dr. Hughes is by far the best doctor I have ever seen and I will continue to see.She is a very caring doctor and takes time to explain things to you.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Very wonderful Doctor nice,caring and concered about your health looking for a new doctor this is the one.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Dr. Dorothy Beth Hughes's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Jacksonville, AL