Ratings for Dr. Lisa C. Bailey

I had a great experience with this dentist. I am new to town and she was referred to me by co workers. I know being a dentist it must be difficult to please everyone , but she definetely impressed and pleased me & my daughter. One has to use their head when reading reviews....some people are just Unhappy people to begin with.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

me and my wife had two appointment, of which had x-rays, and basic consult and basic cleaning, of which was done poorly ( new dentist and review of x-rays shows poor job) . but was scheduled for periodontal maintenance (cancelled due to poor service) was double debited for my cost ( they claim didn't happen) (but bank clearly shows it) back to back... called insurance and found out she filed claim for (deep cleaning/periodontal maintenance) of which insurance group only allows one quandrant per 24 months, yet new dentist with x-rays shows that wasn't done, lost trust in this dentist who does her own cleaning (no tech) merchant claim in for double debt, and awaiting other for poor work.... dentist talked more with her hired help than the patients, and dentist to patient relationship was very poor.... thus, new dentist and 100% better dentist/patient relationship..... ((((never had a dentist to require credit card or check card copy for billing purposes)))) thanks............

Submitted February 27, 2019

Really confused why the other reviews look like this. My family and I had a great experience. Staff was kind, dentist was funny and gentle, great with my kids and made them feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Don't waste your money or your time, or put your health in danger! Rude, not caring , doctor and staff horrible!

Submitted August 2, 2017

Please don't waste your money or your time. She has done things with my daughter as a child, that was shoddy work, to this day she is still having problems. Also my work was terrible,and so expensive that my insurance wouldn't pay. If you want to save your teeth, do not go to her, waste of time and money, and when your there all you get is disrespect and rudeness!!!

Submitted September 27, 2016

Tried her years ago tried her years later. Same, confused, billing problems,

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

She really helped me! I was treated well and without much pain! They are very laid back yet professional in this office, I've only been once and I will definitely be back. This is coming from someone who prior to my visit here, hated the dentist but I feel comfortable going back to this place. She knows a lot about medicine and home remedies for more than just teeth as well!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I had suffered for two weeks and Lisa Bailey had me come in ASAP! She and her staff were wonderful !! The office was very clean, they were so nice to explain everything to me and as far as showing me my X-Rays and letting me know what the best plan of action would be after thus appointment . ms. Bailey was very gentle with me, considering she had to pull a back molar ... I couldn't ask for a better dentist ! She will be mine for now on! Then that afternoon she personally called me to check on me! Great people!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

My children had a very enjoyable visit. Staff was very friendly . Of course my children are well behaved and don't try to wander into spaces they shouldn't .(like her beautiful water fountain). My children remind me when it is time for us to go to our 6 month cleaning appointments.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

The staff is very friendly and they are down to Earth. They don't make you feel bad if you have missed a few (or more) dental visits in your lifetime and your teeth are not perfect!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013