Ratings for Dr. John E. Lomax

He is very robotic with a dry sense of humor. Be prepared to wait hours. Never on time, ever.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr Lomax did my breast reduction and did a fantastic job. I look better than I did before I had the reduction. He took time to answer my questions, and the staff was very caring. I am an RN with surgical experience, so I knew what to do for accurate healing postoperatively but I sometimes keloid easily because of my skin type. Dr. Lomax and his staff gave me instructions how to prevent this and i had very little problems with it. I am so pleased with the results!!! This Dr. and his staff were very professional and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing cosmetic or reconstructive surgery.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

I have had 18 painful tumors removed about my body by several different surgeons. Dr. Lomax was by far the best. He very friendly and his results are the best. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

The care was non existing and his answers to my questions went unanswered

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Dr. John E. Lomax's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)