Ratings for Dr. J. Eric Lomax

Dr Lomax did my tummy tuck. Every time I look in the mirror now, I am so happy. After 46 years of sagging skin not to mention the stretch marks from having twins, my tummy is now nice and smooth. Dr Lomax and staff were extremely professional and answered all my questions. Much thanks to Dr Lomax and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. J. Eric Lomax

Dr. J. Eric Lomax's response
Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughtful review about your experience. We appreciate your feedback!

Submitted February 23, 2017

He is very robotic with a dry sense of humor. Be prepared to wait hours. Never on time, ever.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr Lomax did my breast reduction and did a fantastic job. I look better than I did before I had the reduction. He took time to answer my questions, and the staff was very caring. I am an RN with surgical experience, so I knew what to do for accurate healing postoperatively but I sometimes keloid easily because of my skin type. Dr. Lomax and his staff gave me instructions how to prevent this and i had very little problems with it. I am so pleased with the results!!! This Dr. and his staff were very professional and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing cosmetic or reconstructive surgery.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

I have had 18 painful tumors removed about my body by several different surgeons. Dr. Lomax was by far the best. He very friendly and his results are the best. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

The care was non existing and his answers to my questions went unanswered

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Dr. J. Eric Lomax's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lomax joined Soderstrom Skin Institute in November of 2005 with over 21 years experience in plastic and reconstructive surgery. After his residency he joined and became partner of a six member plastic surgery practice at Texas Medical Center where he was also a clinical instructor in plastic surgery at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. From there he went into private practice in general plastic, aesthetic, hand, facial trauma, reconstructive and microsurgery in El Paso, TX. During this time, he served as chief of plastic surgery at Texas Tech University and as an instructor in plastic surgery at William Beaumont Army Medical Center in El Paso. The following 12 years, he was in private practice in Branson, MO. Dr. Lomax is skilled in both reconstructive and cosmetic surgery including: breast reconstruction, hand surgery, laser surgery, nasal surgery, dermabrasion, brow/forehead lift, collagen/fat injections, liposuction, eyelid surgery, face/neck lift, tummy tuck, ear surgery, reconstructive / trauma surgery, BOTOX® and JUVÉDERM®, and more. He is on staff at Proctor Hospital, Methodist Medical Center, Pekin Hospital, Illinois Valley Community Hospital, St. Mary’s, and he also performs surgery in our ambulatory surgery center. Dr. Lomax and his wife live in Peoria and have three grown children.

• English

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Workers Comp