Ratings for Dr. Gajanan Nilaver

I feel that Dr. Nilaver is one of the most caring doctor's you will find. He will refer you on if he is not able to help you.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

dr. nilaver suffer's a neorological condition and does not document or diagnose patients accurately. this facility must get him for a cheap price. i went to him with symptom's of neck injury possible stroke severe repetitive migraine headache symptoms. from chiropractorover adjustment of neck that had not be x-rayed for spine injury and he couldn't even take a simple X-ray or mri to rule out the rotationally dislocated & fractured neck i had and to add insult to injury and incompetent medical treatment he couldn't even record my medical information correctly.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr Nilaver treated my problem after others couldn't. Thanks!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Great doctor! He listened to all of my concerns and explained things so I could easily understand them. He was very patient and understanding of how overwhelmed I was.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

After trying to get into see Dr Nilaver, I ran into traffic delays that caused me to be 20 minutes late. Had I gone directly to the new location, it would have been less. Instead the web information was not updated to send me to the right office. I have been trying to get into see him for almost three months. I have serious paralysis occurring in my hands & arms that my PCP thought was a pinched nerve. Based on my PCP's referral, I trusted that Dr Nilaver would get to the bottom of the cause before I had any permanent damage. FORGET IT. After pleading with ANGIE to allow me to see the doctor if only for 15-30 minutes, I was told my only option was to reschedule for another month into the future. HELLO PEOPLE..... Where is your patient concern? If my 45 minute consult began at 8:30 & my paperwork was to be done from 8 am to 8:30, why turn me away at 8:25? Why spend those precious minutes repeating the office policy to necessitate rebooking instead of expressing concern & getting me help.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Nilaver was very professional and listened really well. He explained things in a way that was understandable. He was thorough in doing the check-up and has a very calm manner. I would tell anyone to use Dr. Nilaver for neurological issues. I found him very caring and genuine.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

He has been the best Dr that I have seen for awhile. He remembers me and my family and asks how we are all doing. I have never had any problems with him or his staff. I have been in his care for 5 yrs now and not one complaint.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

He messed up my meds. I wanted one med and he kept writing down the one I said I would not take. (Medically I had the option of choice) Would not fill out my fmla paperwork which left me unprotected at work. He misdianogsed my daughter which caused her to go without treatment for 2 years.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

Dr. Gajanan Nilaver's Credentials

• Madras Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1970)

MSP/BC Med