Ratings for Dr. Timothy O. Taylor

This Doctor would not even see me for a vasectomy consultation without my wife present. My wife didn't want to go, but she would have had to sign paperwork saying she was ok with the procedure in order for me to receive it. Are you kidding me? My body, my choice. Isn't that how the saying goes? My wife was disgusted with this policy and made an appt. for me elsewhere. This is like saying my wife would need me to sign for her to receive birth control. Shameful!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

My husband went to Dr. Taylor last year for blood in his urine. Dr. Taylor ran some tests and found a tumor in his bladder. He scheduled a sugery right away to have the tumor removed. Up to that point, we were very pleased with the Dr. BUT during surgery Dr. Taylor was in a hurry and did not go deep enough into the bladder wall and did not discover the cancer hiding below the surface. Thankfully we went to the Huntsman Cancer Institute in Salt Lake City, Utah for a second opion. The doctor there was not happy with the results from Dr. Taylor and did another surgery. This time the cancer was found and treatment was done to remove the cancer. If we would have kept going to Dr. Taylor who knows how long it would have been before he would have found the other cancer and would it have been to late?!?!?!? NOT WORTH TAKING THAT CHANCE!!!!! Save yourself the time, go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Dr. Timothy O. Taylor's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Idaho Falls, ID