Dr. Dicky G. Bhagat

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dicky G. Bhagat

Anyone looking for a new or better physician, I highly recommend Dr. D. Bhagat in Goshen. I have worked in the healthcare profession for over 25 years and this is a doctor that takes his time with you, cares about your outcome and treats you as he would one of his family members. Highly intelligent, he listens and doesn't give you the textbook version of treatment. His staff is above wonderful, very caring! We drive 45 minutes just to see him! You won't regret changing doctors!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I very much appreciate Dr Bhagat's knowledge and thoroughness. His and his staff's professionalism are tops.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Takes the time to listen to you and provides explanations as to recommended course of action. Very knowledgeable and maintains a professional staff. He's highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

We have had excellent care from Dr Bhagat . His office staff is friendly and courteous. We have always received an appointment when requested or needed. I would highly recommend Dr Bhagat.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Bhagat has been able to treat my mother's high blood pressure with great success when several other Dr's failed. We have been going to Dr. Bhagat for several years now and are very, very pleased. He has diagnosed and treated several of my mother's conditions successfully and with great results. His office and staff have been great and the wait times are usually short, with few exceptions. i recommend Dr. Bhagat to anyone who wants knowledgeable , professional care.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

This Doctor is knowledgable, personable, and compassionate to us at age 80. I would recommend him to anyone seeking this kind of care. Staff also tries to cooperate with patients and family needs......

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

out of all the doctors I've had this is the only doctor that knew what was wrong with me.after wasting thousands of dollars and wasted time. I just feel for the first time i feel i have been blessed. I trust him with my life. And he tell u up front straight talk, an im ok with that .

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Bhagat's since 2006. We appreciate his honest and upfront approach and he has always maintained the best interest of our health. We highly recommend Dr. Bhagat.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Very pleased with Dr. Bhagat and his staff. My wife and I have had other doctors in the area with very poor results. I would highly recommend Dr. Bhagat to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

My wife and I have gone to Dr. Bhagat for several years and are very satisfied with the level of care that he has provided.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Dicky G. Bhagat's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Goshen, IN