Ratings for Dr. Dicky G. Bhagat

If you have trouble finding a doctor that really cares about your health, Dr. Bhagat is your man. He honestly saved my life and has held me accountable for my own health since which is something to deeply respect. He is as thorough as it gets. His level of integrity is bar none, no beating around the bush, facts matter. I am so grateful to have this man and his incredible office in my life. Nothing worse than having to worry about your health among everything else in life and Dr. Bhagat has erased that factor from me. The office staff and Nurses treat you like you matter. This has been lost over the years I believe and honestly, the world could learn so much from this man. Thanks Dr. Bhagat for being who you are. I recommend this place to everyone wanting to find a doctor that does it all and who actually cares about you and your health. Feels like family!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Anyone looking for a new or better physician, I highly recommend Dr. D. Bhagat in Goshen. I have worked in the healthcare profession for over 25 years and this is a doctor that takes his time with you, cares about your outcome and treats you as he would one of his family members. Highly intelligent, he listens and doesn't give you the textbook version of treatment. His staff is above wonderful, very caring! We drive 45 minutes just to see him! You won't regret changing doctors!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I very much appreciate Dr Bhagat's knowledge and thoroughness. His and his staff's professionalism are tops.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Takes the time to listen to you and provides explanations as to recommended course of action. Very knowledgeable and maintains a professional staff. He's highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

We have had excellent care from Dr Bhagat . His office staff is friendly and courteous. We have always received an appointment when requested or needed. I would highly recommend Dr Bhagat.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Bhagat has been able to treat my mother's high blood pressure with great success when several other Dr's failed. We have been going to Dr. Bhagat for several years now and are very, very pleased. He has diagnosed and treated several of my mother's conditions successfully and with great results. His office and staff have been great and the wait times are usually short, with few exceptions. i recommend Dr. Bhagat to anyone who wants knowledgeable , professional care.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

This Doctor is knowledgable, personable, and compassionate to us at age 80. I would recommend him to anyone seeking this kind of care. Staff also tries to cooperate with patients and family needs......

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

out of all the doctors I've had this is the only doctor that knew what was wrong with me.after wasting thousands of dollars and wasted time. I just feel for the first time i feel i have been blessed. I trust him with my life. And he tell u up front straight talk, an im ok with that .

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Bhagat's since 2006. We appreciate his honest and upfront approach and he has always maintained the best interest of our health. We highly recommend Dr. Bhagat.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Very pleased with Dr. Bhagat and his staff. My wife and I have had other doctors in the area with very poor results. I would highly recommend Dr. Bhagat to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Dicky G. Bhagat's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1984)

UnitedHealthcare