Ratings for Dr. Goran Jovanovic

Dr. Jovanovic is a fabulous dentist. Aside from being a wonderful young man with a warm chair-side manner, he is super efficient while doing great work. If there was an Olympics for dentistry, he would win the gold hands down. Love his staff as well....from the days of Dr. Desmond (his predecessor), everyone appears to enjoy their roles at this clinic and delight in their friendship with the patients. I see from the other reviews that we all feel the same about Dr. Jovanovic!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr.Goran Jovanovic and his staff are the best. He is patient, knowledgable, and so nice. My first visit, he treated me like he knew me forever. He actually tells you what he is doing as he is doing it.My entire life I've been terrified of dentists, Dr.Jovanovic got rid of my fear within the first visit- the entire staff was so careful, patient, and genuinely care about you as a patient. I've had an absolutely amazing experience and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you Dr.Jovanovic and team!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I’ve been going to this office since I was a kid. Moved out of the city and I still come back for my cleanings and any work I need. Dr. J is the best/hilarious and easy to talk to and the whole staff is top notch, friendly and fun. Couldn’t ask for a better group of people.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Karen is amazing at what she does she has been there so long. Dr. J has took over Dr. Desmond's practise wonderfully and I will continue going here and referring him to all my family and friends

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Great dentist - very kind and explains everything. I am a very anxious patient when it comes to the dentist and Dr. G puts me as ease.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Great dentist! Personable, professional and not out to gouge you.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Considers his patients "family" . Compassionate, professional Surpassed only by his amazing staff ..

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Best Dentist ever! Professional and very knowledgeable, truly cares about his patients. The office staff is also most amazing. I have horrible dental issues and Dr. J takes the best care of my difficult teeth. Thank you always.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

pleasant, helpful, calm....makes you feel at ease right away, highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. J is wonderful with my son. He is patient and honest. He explains every step of the way and there are no surprises. He is knowledable and confident without any arrogance. Great dentist! I highly recommend him for children and any adult with "dental anxiety".

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017