Ratings for Dr. Goran Jovanovic

I’ve been going to this office since I was a kid. Moved out of the city and I still come back for my cleanings and any work I need. Dr. J is the best/hilarious and easy to talk to and the whole staff is top notch, friendly and fun. Couldn’t ask for a better group of people.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Karen is amazing at what she does she has been there so long. Dr. J has took over Dr. Desmond's practise wonderfully and I will continue going here and referring him to all my family and friends

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Great dentist - very kind and explains everything. I am a very anxious patient when it comes to the dentist and Dr. G puts me as ease.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Great dentist! Personable, professional and not out to gouge you.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Considers his patients "family" . Compassionate, professional Surpassed only by his amazing staff ..

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Best Dentist ever! Professional and very knowledgeable, truly cares about his patients. The office staff is also most amazing. I have horrible dental issues and Dr. J takes the best care of my difficult teeth. Thank you always.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

pleasant, helpful, calm....makes you feel at ease right away, highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. J is wonderful with my son. He is patient and honest. He explains every step of the way and there are no surprises. He is knowledable and confident without any arrogance. Great dentist! I highly recommend him for children and any adult with "dental anxiety".

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Goran is a great dentist who listens and works with you . He always explains what he is doing there are no surprises. The staff is excellent and caring.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016