Ratings for Dr. Goran Jovanovic

Great dentist! Personable, professional and not out to gouge you.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Considers his patients "family" . Compassionate, professional Surpassed only by his amazing staff ..

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Best Dentist ever! Professional and very knowledgeable, truly cares about his patients. The office staff is also most amazing. I have horrible dental issues and Dr. J takes the best care of my difficult teeth. Thank you always.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

pleasant, helpful, calm....makes you feel at ease right away, highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. J is wonderful with my son. He is patient and honest. He explains every step of the way and there are no surprises. He is knowledable and confident without any arrogance. Great dentist! I highly recommend him for children and any adult with "dental anxiety".

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Goran is a great dentist who listens and works with you . He always explains what he is doing there are no surprises. The staff is excellent and caring.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Makes me get a million xrays every visit. Miss Dr. Desmond

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Jovanovic became my dentist when Dr. Desmond left. Although I miss Dr. Desmond terribly, Dr. Jovanovic is a good dentist - I don't find that he is as personable as Dr. Desmond and I feel that he rushes through his visit. He does not take the time to get to know you and pushes for XRays at every visit. I choose not to expose myself to un-necessary amounts of radiation and I feel that as long as I do not have a cavity or pain in my teeth that XRays are not necessary, however I feel pressured by Dr. Jovanovic to have this done - I always opt out though. I feel that he is all about the $$$$ and does not do a very good job at making me feel comfortable in his practice. In all honesty, if it wasn't for Karen I would have left. She is by far my favourite hygienist and I hope that she sticks around a little longer to take care of my little one as well as she has taken care of me my whole life.

Submitted March 3, 2016

Wonderful doctor. You can't ask for more he does great job. I enjoy visiting him he always surprise me with his kindness, but of course he always does great job never didn't have any complications or problems after visit.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I think my whole family can Agree that we miss Dr Desmond , if it wasn't for Karen and julie I think we would have left long ago, Dr j is not a good dentist, his work is not good and he's only out for $$$, think I will be looking for a new dentist very soon

Submitted October 18, 2014