Ratings for Dr. Makrouhi A. Kademian

I would drive from across country to have De Kademian do my surgery! There is no one else! I am not sure the issues some of tbe reviewers had with Dr Kademian but first of all she is a General Surgeon therefore she doesnt treat Strokes... And the second review regarding possible mal practice there are two sides to every story! I honestly do not trust anyone else but Dr Kademian. She has a wonderful bedside manner .. She truly cares about her patience and goes above and beyond.. I hope those that read the comments know this is the Best Surgeon in California..

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I agree with the previous poster that there must be a case of mistaken identity for some of the reviewers since Dr. Kademian specializes in out patient surgery. She has an excellent bedside manner and is very experienced and professional. When the nurses at the surgery center found out who my surgeon was, they were quick to tell me what a great surgeon she is. If she were bad, I'm sure they would have politely kept quiet. I can't recommend Dr. Kademian highly enough and would want to have her as my surgeon again if I need one (hope I don't).

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

SHE WAS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL AND VERY HELPFUL. STAFF WAS PERFECT AND

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

I am a traveling Operating Room nurse who has worked almost 4 years at Los Robles Medical Center. I have worked with Dr. Kademian on many occasions & found her to be a terrific surgeon & a warm compassionate human being. I can't comment on her office staff as I've only worked with her in surgery. But I can honestly tell you that I would be happy to have her be my surgeon and highly recommend her to friends and family. I would also suggest that one of the previous critical reviews may be a case of mistaken identity because it mentions the care of a patient after a stroke. Dr. Kademian is a general surgeon, and would not routinely take care of patient recovering from a stroke. I have 25 years experience working in the operating room, and I can say that Dr. Makrouhi Kademian is a top notch general surgeon and a wonderful human being who I would happily refer my friends and family to. Sincerely, Troy Cook, RN, CNOR, RNFA.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

I wish I'd done more research on Dr. Kademian before choosing her. I am very unsatisfied with the outcome of her care.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Dr. Kademian has horrible bedside manner and was very rude to my wife who was under her care after having a stroke. I realize that doctors are under a great deal of pressure these days; but there is no excuse for her actions. As an aside, after my wife left the hospital, I spoke with an old friend who is familiar with the affairs of Los Robles Hospital. And he informed me of multiple issues bordering on malpractice that sometimes never came to anything simply because of her close relationships with members of the hospital advisory committee which would oversee such matters. I hope that anyone considering Dr. Kademian will carefully consider her record of poor patient care.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Because of this doctor's failure to diagnose a condition which was as obvious as it was life-threatening, my brother had to undergo multiple painful and costly surgeries, all of which would not have been necessary had Dr. Kademian properly diagnosed his condition while under her care as a trauma surgeon. Her oversight has subsequently left physicians (even those in her practice - though "off the record") and x-ray technicians alike, who have analyzed the evidence of her negligence, scratching their heads in disbelief that something so clearly present and, in its initial stages, easily treated, could have been overseen. Therefore, I, my family, and uninvolved legal counsel in the medical malpractice field who were classmates of mine in law school would strongly argue that this evidence is damning to the quality of care that my brother received as a patient of Dr. Kademian and clearly calls into question her competence as a physician. Caveat emptor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

I had 3 surgeries done by Dr. Kademian. I would would not hesitate to use her again, and would recommend her to family and friends. Excellent level of care.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

I would not recommend this doctor under any circumstances.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr. Makrouhi A. Kademian's Credentials

• Gujarati

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1997)