Ratings for Dr. Haim A. Abenhaim

As busy as he is, he takes the time to answer all questions! Best doctor!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

The best Doctor in town! Ive been going to see him for 9 years now and the staff is amazing

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Excellent doctor. Became his patient after an unexpected complication. We feel so grateful to have had him care for us. My son survived thanks to his expert care. Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Tres bon medecin avec un excellent suivi ! je le recommande totalement

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I had the most amazing experience with Dr abenhaim! He's by far the greatest most knowledgeable doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr abenaim is a Dr with a lot of knowledge. I had a great experience with him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Abenaim is a very good and knowledgeable doctor. Waiting time is as to be expected as we are in quebec. His secretary Pauline is such a doll, so helpful and sweet. Have your questions ready and he will answer them. He is also very attentive when you have a concern, and will either do an ultra sound on the spot or send you for the necessary testing if need be. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Abenhaim is one of the most professional medical doctors out there. He will answer all your questions and is very knowledgeable. I am seeing him now for my second pregnancy and is always available by email if I have any questions/emergencies to ask him. He is friendly, kind, and respectful. I have had over 4 OB/Gyn's and he is outstanding compared to the others. He diagnosed me with something that another doctor said was nothing. I am so lucky to be a patient of his. His secretary Pauline is also above the rest, she is an angel of a woman and such a pleasure to deal with. If you get the chance to have Dr. Abenhaim be your physician, consider yourself lucky.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

If you ever get the chance to make on Dr Abenhaim's patient lost count your blessing! He is by far the most amazing Ob. He is confident and knows what he is doing. I had a very difficult pregnancy all odds were against me and when I told him I wanted to take the leap he jumped on my bandwagon and did everything he could to save my baby. With success might I add. He comes across as confident , rude man. This is wrong. If you come prepared with your questions and are ready to help yourself he will bend over backwards for you. He is accompanied by a GEM of a secretary!!!!!! Pauline is an exemplary woman of what medical staff should be. I have no regrets and am greatful I made his roster of patients .

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. Abenhaim was not my obgyn but he saved my life. I underwent surgery 4 days following delivery due to retained product of conception. I lost 2 litres of blood during the operation. Not only did he take time to talk to me prior to the intervention but he came to see me the following day even though he's not my doctor. Not a day goes by that I do not send him prayers. I would not be here today if it wasn't for him.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015