Ratings for Dr. Haim A. Abenhaim

Simply put-Dr Abenheim saved my she would not be here without his expertise. He performed an emergency cervical cerclage, he was kind and funny and not at all disinterested. He wasn't even my OB I was lucky enough to end up with him by accident and I am thankful everyday. Go prepared with a list of questions and they will be answered. This dr saves lives he doesn't just deliver them. Thanks Dr. A.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr Abenhaim and his team have a special place in my heart. I was followed by him for two high risk pregnancies one with a broken leg and he always took the time to make me feel reassured, special and in good hands. I would have lost both my babies were it not for the professionals at the Jewish General Hospital and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such a kind caring fantastic Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

He is a very good doctor, always nice and friendly. He helped me to safe my baby when I have difficult pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Amazing dr. I saw him after mu 1st pregnancy ended in an unexplained miscarriage and he promised me he would help me and I’d have healthy babies to take home and I did. My 2nd pregnancy was a success and I’m so grateful for him. Dr Abenhaim, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

The most kind and patient doctor out there. He has been so caring every time I see him and I'm so fortunate to have ended up under his care..Yes, wait times are long but he is well worth it! 5 stars!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Il se fiche complètement des problèmes qu'on a et n'a aucune empathie à votre situation. Il ne fait aucun suivi et vous laisse avec vos problèmes. J'ai dû consulter un autre médecin pour me confirmer qu'il y avait bel et bien un problème avec ma médication car Mr Abenhaim n'a pas voulu prendre la peine de vérifier malgré que je lui avait expliqué ce que j'avais. La raison pour laquelle j'avais choisi Mr Abenhaim pour ma grossesse, c'était suite aux commentaires positifs que j'avais vu sur ce site. Finalement, je me rends compte que c'est l'une des pires décisions que j'ai prise. Il est souvent pressé et oublie souvent notre cas.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

As busy as he is, he takes the time to answer all questions! Best doctor!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

The best Doctor in town! Ive been going to see him for 9 years now and the staff is amazing

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Excellent doctor. Became his patient after an unexpected complication. We feel so grateful to have had him care for us. My son survived thanks to his expert care. Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Tres bon medecin avec un excellent suivi ! je le recommande totalement

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016